32- Pressured

------------------------------------------------

How y'all been? Impatient? Yeah.... College is hard. But it's fun, don't get me wrong. Well here ya go. The long awaited second part. Read the end for the terms and conditions :D

------------------------------------------------L

Well this is just great. I mean really freakin' great. My stuff is gone, including my phone, I'm trapped in a house that hasn't been used since WWII, a smoking hot vampire is staring at me with possibly an intent to kill, and I have to pee.

"Dylan, really? What the hell is going on here?" I ask him for what seems the fifty-thousandth time.

Silence passes. He stares at me. Nope. Nothing. I sigh and lay back down on the gross and dingy blanket. David is nowhere in sight and Dylan, well, who I think is Dylan, just sits there like a bump on a log.

"Can I at least go to the bathroom?" I look at him expectantly while propped up on my arm. He doesn't say anything. Go figure. This is going nowhere. I lie on my back and close my eyes. What have I gotten myself into? I swear the next time I see David I'm going to strangle him.

Somehow I end up falling asleep. When I wake up, I feel someone's body lying down next to me, their fingers brushing gently in my hair. Instantly, I think of Cai and I smile to myself. But then I remember where I am. The second I stiffen, I'm pinned under the person's arms, looking up into his face. I scowl.

"Having fun?" I stare into David's cold eyes.

"I was, yes. Your vulnerability while you are sleeping is very enticing." He smirks down at me. I roll my eyes. I turn my head and close my eyes, pretending he's not there, which, by the way, is very hard considering his body is now pressed into me. Speaking of hard...

"Can you please get off me now?" I ask in a bored voice.

He laughs quietly. "You sure you want that?"

I laugh right back. "I've never been more sure of anything in my-..." My breath catches in my throat and my eyes snap open. One of his hands has snaked it's way up my shirt and in my bra. I shiver under his touch. Bastard.

He licks his lips and his eyes flash dangerously.

"St-stop it." My voice comes out weakly and lacks conviction.

His lips graze hotly over my skin and I let out an involuntary moan, which just urges the over zealous vampire on even more.

"I missed you, love." David whispers as he plants kisses all down my stomach.

My fists clench, and I quickly try and regain my senses. My body grows cold and he soon realizes I am no longer responding to him. He sighs and looks back up at me cooly.

"I told you not to call me that." His eyes harden and I watch him try to hold back his boiling hot anger. Fear slowly creeps into my veins as I watch him. All of a sudden, his demeanor goes back to normal.

"Soon. Very soon. You will be mine. Just like Dylan." He gathers himself up with inhuman grace and exits the room, leaving me confused and angry.

I let out my breath for what seems like the first time in hours. Tears form in my eyes and I clench them together, trying to block out everything around me. I let out a silent plea of help, hoping at least one of them will hear me. I have to get out of here. I fall asleep, using Cai's name as my mantra. Maybe, just maybe, he'll hear me.

And I still have to pee.

--------------------------------- C

I'm going to strangle that bastard. Pretty soon he'll be begging me to spare him. I hate leaving Lilly like this, but I know she'll do something drastic if she knows David has Dylan. But first, I have to clarify something. For them to have thought that I murdered her parents, is just damn irritating. So that's the reason why Daniel poisoned me with the help of that human girl and then left. This is not something so easily forgiven. I get out my phone and do something I haven't done in years, call Daniel. After a few rings, he picks up.

"Yes?" Daniel answers the phone like he's in a hurry. Probably freaking out over the whereabouts of Lilly I assume. I laugh to myself. That's the least of his worries right now.

"We need to talk Daniel. Now." I harden my voice, letting him know I'm serious.

"Where is she?" He ignores my order. I sigh into the phone. We really don't have time for this.

"Meet with me now and I'll put you at ease. Something big has happened and I have a feeling you're utterly clueless." I turn my car around, the wheels screeching as I do. Found him. His mind is a flamboyant mess, burning brightly across the dry, red, dirt of Oklahoma.

"So you do have her? I knew it." He may be strong, but he did not get Lilly's brains.

"Daniel!" Power seeps into my voice. "David screwed you over. He lied to you. He's the one who killed your parents idiot. If you had maybe talked to me before you decided to almost kill me instead of listening to him, we wouldn't be in this mess right now." I start driving in his general direction.

The phone becomes silent. "What are you talking about?"

"Damn it Daniel! Listen to what I am saying. David deceived you. All he wanted was Lilly this entire time. He eliminated your parents, now all he has to do is get rid of you. He'll use you as a bargaining chip to get Lilly to come with him. She's safe right now though. Don't worry. But he captured Dylan somehow. He's blocking out his mind right now, so I can't locate him. I need your help before he gets her. Now stop cowering in your truck and come talk to me." I hang up the phone and pull up beside him and get out of my car. He stares at his phone for a second and then blindly climbs out of his truck.

Just as I'm about to start walking, I hear my name called. I look around confused for a second, then realize it's inside my mind. I hear it again just as my phone rings. I answer it.

"We have a problem." I sigh.

"Well? What is it?"

"She's gone."

I blink a couple of times and look up at Daniel slowly.

Well this is just great.

----------------------------------

_>

So...........................

Did you miss me?

XD

Comment, Vote, and become a fan!