16- Healed

Sixteenth part: Kidnapped by Vampires? But it's My Time of the Month!

---------------------------------------

Been a long time hasn't it? Missed you guys. School is FINALLY over XD How have y'all been? Please enjoy! Well here it is. Jjang! Oh and BTW, I think you all will find the song quite... fitting. Teehee XD

---------------------------------------L

The next thing I feel is a cold breeze blowing on my face. And in an instant, the pain goes away. I slowly open my eyes to stare into Dylan's closed ones. A second later he opens his eyes too. I watch as his iris's change from a dark red, back to his light green ones.

"What... just happened?" I whisper to him breathlessly.

"I told you you'd be fine." A smile breaks through leaving me even more short of breath.

I am really glad I don't have asthma.

"Oh, well thank you... whatever you did. Um, by the way, what did you do?"

"I'm different from the rest of them Lilly." He says while pulling me closer to him and into his chest.

His arms wrap around me and I reach up to touch my face. I'm shocked at what I don't find. The blood, which had been seeping slowly out of the little cuts, has vanished, leaving my face feeling smooth and clean. Almost as if I had just washed it. The only remnants of my injury is the dried blood on my fingertips that I had used to touch my cuts and some droplets on the ground where I'd fallen. My face felt fine at the moment, but after a while of being hugged by Dylan, I started to feel hot. Something felt... odd. This feeling made me not want to sit still. As this feeling progressed, I started to become even more aware of the body that was holding me.

"Um... Dylan. Somethings wrong with my body." I whispered while breathing quite heavily into his chest.

"What do you mean Lilly?"

I don't really know exactly what happened next, but I was definately not in control of myself. All of a sudden I just had this urgent need to touch him. My breathing becomes even heavier as Dylan moves his hands to my lower back gently. It almost seems as if he senses what I'm feeling. The same effect alcohol has on a drunkard is the same effect his skin is having on me.

I slowly and deliberately place my fingers under his shirt feeling his warm skin. Something about this fact bothers me but I quickly ignore it and proceed to do what I was doing. I wish I knew what that is exactly. The next thing I feel are Dylan's hands leave the place on my back but only to see them reappear at his sides. In an instant, before my slow at processing info brain can comprehend is that his shirt is gone and his hands are now on my upper thighs. My mind still in a haze I begin to trace patterns on his flawless bare chest. As my fingers trace down lower and lower, down to a little bit below his belly button, Dylan's hands tighten on my legs and I feel his body tense up.

Dylan's lips crash into mine and a gasp escapes my mouth. It takes me about two seconds to respond back to him. Dylan guides himself into a sitting position and pulls me onto his lap while wrapping his arms around my waist, deepening the kiss. I slink my arms around his neck and run my shaking hand through his soft hair. I gently pull on it to tease him and he lets out a small moan. I smile against his lips but am interrupted when I feel his tongue lightly slide across my bottom lip, making goosebumps appear on my arms. I open my mouth ever so slightly as an invitation and he quickly accepts.

Now don't get me wrong, I had kissed quite a few guys before, but none of them could ever even come close to the one I was sharing with Dylan. As I was thinking this, it gave me quite a shock to feel Dylan suddenly go stiff. While I was preoccupied with my own thoughts, I hadn't noticed a metallic taste had formed in my mouth. Dylan quickly pulls his mouth away and looks at me full on in the face. I wasn't really prepared for the look in his eyes. I wondered just how long they had been like that. A glazed look had formed over blood red eyes making him seem exotic yet terrifying at the same time. The heat that had compelled my body to do such daring movements a few minutes ago begin to return. Dylan smirks down at me with a half crazed look and slowly leans down to kiss me again and I doing absolutely nothing to stop him.