17- Scared

Seventeenth part: Kidnapped by Vampires? But it's My Time of the Month!

-------------------------------------

Hellooooo once again readers :-) Here's part 17!!!!!!! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------L

"Lilly?! Lilly! Where are you?!" My mother calls to me from in the living room.

I run towards her voice and spot her looking around frantically.

"Mom! I'm right here! It's ok." I smile and start walking to her.

"Lilly!" My mom's screams are frantic now, confusing the hell outta me.

"Mom, I'm right here!" I'm starting to scream at her now but she refuses to look at me.

I go to shake her shoulders to get her to look at me but a dark shape materializes out of the corner behind her, halting my footsteps. Blood red eyes appear out of the shadows and fangs glisten in the light. Next, hands that look as white as snow stretch towards my mother's neck. My mom is sobbing now, paying no attention to her surroundings.

"Mom! Look behind you! I shriek at her and the man shaped figure but my feet have become as hard as stone and I am immobilized.

A man, more beautiful and terrifying than I could ever imagine, begins stroking my mother's hair. But the man isn't looking at my mom. He's staring intently at me. As his long slender fingers slowly encircle my mother's neck, he smirks at me and whispers words that bring gooseflesh to my arms and neck.

"You're mine Lilly."

His teeth sink into my mother's neck just as I'm awakened by someone shaking my whole body.

"Lilly! Wake up! Lilly!" Daniel yells at me while trying to wake me.

I realize I'm still screaming and it dies in my throat. I start sobbing instead. Daniel puts his arms around me and I lean into him against my will. Once Daniel gets me to stop he makes me tell him about my dream.

"This isn't good. If he's already strong enough to do this than we're in trouble." He says while rubbing his temples by my bedside.

"You mean he did this?" I ask him.

Before he can answer, Derrick storms into the room. And before I can even realize what is happening, Derrick has put his hands around my brother's neck.

I'm not saying that this displeased me... persay, but it did scare me a bit. The fight doesn't last very long. This could be because Daniel has put Derrick in a chokehold, ready to snap his neck any second.

"Daniel, cut it out." Forgetting my dream already because of my annoyance for Daniel returns, I hop off the bed and sprint towards the door.

Then it hits me. I suddenly stop in my tracks just as I reach the door, my hand paused on the knob. Looking down, I notice my body. And how not wounded it is.

"Daniel, why am I fine?" I turn around and look at him, still holding Derrick in a tight grip.

"What do you mean?"

I knew he was stupid.

"Daniel, why is my body okay?"

"Oh. I gave you some of my blood. You healed overnight. You may have some side effects though for a couple of days." This statement gets him a look of disgust and various gagging sounds.

Using this break in concentration as an advantage, Derrick breaks free, pinning Daniel to the wall.

"Bastard. It's your fault Dylan is like this. It'll take him days to recover, even with blood. He's not like us Daniel. He can't just pull a knife out of his back and heal instantly. You know that and so did David. So I suggest you tell your little sidekick to watch what he does from now on because if he pulls another stunt like this again, he won't survive another day." Derrick roughly pushes away from Daniel and walks toward me and the door. He gives me a small smile and walks out the door. I turn around and and look back at Daniel and raise my eyebrows at him. Serves him right.

"Ah! I almost forgot. Where is Dylan? I want to see him." I start out the door of my room without even waiting for him to answer.

Seemingly without thinking, I forgot that I still don't know my way around. And to make matters worse, there's that whole darkness factor going on in the corridors. Weaving in and out of different hallways and opening up several rooms, of which are empty, I come to a conclusion. I'm horribly and utterly lost. I start to panic now and walk at a faster pace. And it was when a hand enclosed around mine that I totally lost it. I swing my free arm towards the figure but it is stopped instantly by the figures other hand.

"Lilly, it's just me."

Yeah, because that's a good explanation.

"Who the heck is "me"?"

By now my eyes are starting to adjust.

"Oh. Hello David." I finally can make out his facial features. And may I say he looks as handsome as he did the day we met. Even factoring in the whole stabbing Dylan in the back thing. Literally.

Our closeness becomes real to me as David's hands slowly leave my wrists to rest on my hips. Goosbumps travel up my arms and down my spine as David leans closer to me, placing his lips on my bare neck. He slowly begins to kiss around my neck and collarbone, leaving me frozen and speechless. Desire wells up in me, causing my hands to move to his chest. Pulling David's face to mine, I kiss him roughly, without thought, and he instantly responds back. Licking my lip, David asks for entrance, which I quickly, maybe too much so, grant him.

My back hits the wall of the hall with a loud thump and I choose to ignore it. Last time I had an alternative goal to achieve by kissing David, this time there is noone else but him at this moment. My hands tangled in his hair, he reaches his own hands under my legs, lifting me up and wrapping them around his waist. I moan against his lips. His deliciously sexy jeans do not conceal what has been growing since the start of our escapades. Carrying me down the hall, our kiss still uninterrupted, David opens a door. Setting me down on the bed that has been so conviently placed in the empty room, David breaks the kiss. He's even sexier when aroused. An animalistic look has appeared in his eyes, one that I am getting used to way too much.

I scoot back on the bed and lay down, dragging David on top of me. David kisses my neck again and wraps his arm around my waist, bringing us even closer and then suddenly stops, his breath warm on my neck.

"Lilly." His voice comes out rough with a pleading tone to it. "Can I have you?"

His question catches me off guard. With any normal guy, those words would make me instantly think of sex. But with David, it almost takes on a different meaning. One that I can't quite comprehend. I gasp quietly when I feel David lick my neck. In a gesture that would usually not be that exciting but David's tongue leaves a trail of fire behind. Bringing his head back up, he plants a small kiss on my lips. I notice his fangs have elongated to incredible lengths. Before I can even think, something pricks me in my neck. Bloods seeps out of the tiny wound and David quickly laps it up. Giving me one last look filled with bloodlust and a hint of sadness, David bites me.

"Yes." I breathe out, barely audible to even me.

Flames course through my body, engulfing me. David better not kill me before I finish high school. Or at least don't let Daniel find out, or he'd be better off dead.

---------------------------------------------

Kept you waiting a while didn't I? Sorry :-( intense huh? Would love the feedback if you liked it.