22- Hooked

22- Kidnapped By Vampires? But it's My Time of the Month!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So I was too excited about writing this part that I couldn't wait =) 

----------------------------------------------------------------L

They are for sure Dylan's eyes, but it is as sure as hell not Dylan.

Goosebumps start forming on my skin as I stare into those beautiful green eyes that hold me captivated. The man that is holding me against the wall radiates pure masculinity. The lights are off in the room but enough light is shining through the window on the door to be able to see him vaguely. Even though I didn't know this guy, I didn't feel like I was in danger, in fact, the longer he stood there, the more comfortable I felt.

"Wh-Who are you?" My voice comes out as a squeak.

He continues staring at me and a small flicker of a smile appears on his face. I gulp. I may live around a bunch of insanely hot guys, but nothing could've ever prepared me for this. My breathing hitches as he moves his hand from the wall to gently run it through my hair. An image of Dylan suddenly pops into my head. His small smile as I watched him touch my hair with his eyes closed. But the image immediately leaves when the man leans in closer, his face resting near my neck. I feel completely not in control of the situation, but the motivation to do anything is almost nonexistent.

"Hello Lilly." He whispers into my ear. His voice makes me sigh deeply and I bring my hands up around his neck to bring him closer. I don't even know this man yet and I'm already doing this type of thing. But still, no warning bells go off in my head. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me, making it so no room is left between us. We stay like that for a few minutes, my heart threatening to burst from my chest as we do. After a while, he places a small kiss on my neck that sends tingles all the way down my body. His arms unwrap themselves and I groan in protest. Laughing the most amazing laugh I've ever heard, he caresses my face and gives me a chaste kiss on the forehead.

"Go to class Lilly, I'll return soon. Oh and keep this our little secret." His voice makes it where I can't do anything but what he says. I start walking out the door reluctantly. I watch the beautiful man as I do. I see him smile just as I open the door and leave the room.

Stumbling down the hall, unseeing, I run into someone. I look up and it takes me a minute to realize who it is. David.

"Lilly are you okay? I was just sitting in class when I just felt the connection break all of a sudden. Did something happen?" I stare at David. His looks pale in comparison to the man in the classroom. I want to tell him this but something stops me, almost like a mental roadblock. I gather my senses back. I can't let anybody know about the man.

"I'm perfectly fine David. And that whole little"mark" thing, was a mistake. You can try stabbing yourself with a pencil but nothing you do or say will ever make it happen again." My voice comes out as vindictive and mean, even though I never meant to say those things in the first place. I walk away from him as he just stands there, solid.

I continue to glide down the hall, thinking about his hands through my hair and his lips on my neck and I smile to myself. When he said "return soon," I really hope he meant it. My eyes flicker over to someone standing against the lockers. The green eyes are unmistakable, even from this distance. I walk over to him staring at those eyes that I had just saw on another man. When I get there, I reach up and put my arms around his neck with a frown on my face, contemplating how they are different.

"What's the matter Lilly?" He asks as he in turn puts his arms around me, just like the man before. I look at him.

"Kiss me." His eyes widen and he stands there shocked, but soon his muscles relax and he complies. Just as he's leaning down towards my lips I stop him. "No, here." I pull my hair to the other side and point to the spot on my neck, the opposite side the man had kissed me on.

Dylan stares at me puzzled, but I continue to point at the spot. He again leans towards me and plants a kiss on the base of my neck. He lingers there and plants another one right under my jaw. I close my eyes and let him. I was just trying to compare the two men who have the same exact eyes, but hell, who could resist this? He glides his lips along my face, planting little kisses here and there and he finally gets to my lips. He hesitates so I lean in all the way. The kiss doesn't seem to last far long enough but he pulls away. Then Dylan places both hands on the side of my face and kisses me in the exact spot the man did. A shock reverberates through my body. Thoughts flicker through my mind. Some of anger. Some of confusion. My arms slip from around his neck and they are now hanging limply at my sides as I stand there frozen. Dylan's jerked away from me so fast I don't even have time to respond. I slide down to the ground. But I don't say anything as Daniel punches him in the jaw. Even when I hear the deafening crack of bone as Daniel's fist collides with one of Dylan's ribs. I just turn my head back to the classroom where the man was.

"Lilly! Lilly, look at me." David places himself in front of my face. I give him a look of disgust as he touches me on the arm. I scoff. They think they can compare themselves with that man? They're highly mistaken. I push David away and quickly stand up. As I do, I look down the hallway and see him walking out the doors. I run away from the scene, various people yelling at me and I push other people out of the way who have started forming in a circle around my brother and Dylan. Bursting out of the double doors that lead outside, I look around frantically. I hear David come outside after me.

"Lilly, what is wrong with you?" He spins me around, a little too roughly I might add, but I just continue looking around at the parking lot, trying to get just one last glimpse of him.

But he's already gone. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Haha! How was that for a plot twist?

This part probably made a lot of you mad and confused with Lilly but there's a reason for all of it. Keep reading and you'll find out why!