You Guys Made Me Cry OMG

So I was talking with some friend in a group chat on twitter and the topic of wattpad came up and we were talking about how many reads our most read book had. So I was like "Idk, I haven't checked in a while but I think it's around 15K, 16K at most"

So then one of my friends decided to take the liberty to check for me even after that conversation was over and she informed me that it wasn't just at 15K 

or 16K

or 17K either. 

Nope, not 18K or 19K. 

At this moment Good Match book 1 is at 20.3K reads. 

Do you realize how freaking amazing you are? AND IT HAS OVER 500 VOTES. 

when I completed that book it wasn't even at 10K reads so I just want to keep thanking and thanking you guys for continuing to love and support me, even now when I'm that pain in the butt who hasn't uploaded in like 2435234 years. 

I have recently gotten back into my old role as a writer and I've been writing A LOT just haven't published anything but I swear I'm really working hard on things and it's just when I saw that, I actually cried literal tears. I think I might have a picture hold up. 

Okay I have one but it's ugly and disgusting so nevermind, maybe another day. 

But really thanks so so so so so much for taking a chance and reading not only the first, but the sequel too (which I'm posting this on, as you can see). 

Let's not forget the fact I thought this was at 12K and it's at 16? 

what?

AND OVER 700 VOTES

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME 

I'm spoiled by you guys and I love it. Thanks for being amazing.

I feel like I should be doing something for you. I'm kind of busy with school but honestly this is a great distraction. Comment what you would like to see from me:

One shots, more fanfictions, me to actually update ONIMAN for once, a fanfic for something that isn't KOTLC (I'm for it), some graphic designing stuff, etc.?

Just tell me and I'll start working on things c:

I love you all. 

- Turtle