Chapter Sixteen

a/n: Good news: This book will have more chapters than the first one c:

Also, question of the chapter: Have you ever written yourself and/or your friends into a book?

Me, my sister, and her friend Deryn did. I was Violet, a werewolf nerd. Deryn was a cat-thing (Neco or something like that) and her name was Kat and she was a huge trouble maker. My sister was Scarlet, a vampire who wasn't as bad as Deryn's character but definitely worse than my good-two shoes. There was actually a part where my character was all like "I always take notes in class. I'm really bad, though, because I even take notes when the teacher specifically tells us not to. Kat says this makes me even more lame but the mathletes told me I'm really cool." lmao what were we thinking writing that? xD ...We also write our annoying friend who none of us actually liked, Erika, into it as our annoying teacher. #middleschoolersbebackstabberslike

not reread or edited

"It's nice to be home," Sophie said while moving a box into their new shared room. They decided after they got married to move into the masters bedroom on the top floor. 

Keefe grinned while he took the box from her arms. "Me too. Though I am going to miss the human food."

She rolled her eyes. "Elf food is so much better."

He shrugged. "Obviously you're going to think that. You haven't been eating elf food your entire life. I have, and eating human food, which is way different, sounds more appealing in a way. Except the eating meat part. Seriously, what's up with that?"

She shrugged. "I'm not sure. I guess it's just a human thing. Humans don't appreciate the animals as much as you guy, I guess. I mean, I'm not going to say anything about it because I ate meat for the first twelve years of my life and I liked it. It didn't taste bad. But, I understand why you guys don't eat it because eating a cow is just as bad as eating a dog."

Keefe opened the box and looked inside. "Where do you want the books to go?" He asked her. She pointed to one of the two book shelves and he moved to put them there. "What animal meat would you eat?" He asked, taking a few books out.

She shrugged. "Just pig, cow, and turkey. Plus whatever they put in hot dogs. Actually, I'd be surprised if that's actually meat at all. . ." She walked out of room and came back a few seconds later with another box, which was from his room. She looked to him. "This is yours, so you can put it away. I'll put away my books."

He nodded and they switched places. "Oh, there's like, nothing in here. This will be easy," he said, taking out a few objects. She rolled her eyes while she took out a few human books. "Hey, what are my human books doing in this?" She frowned. "Oh well, I'll put them with the elf books." She placed them on the shelf.

"What human books?" He asked. "They might be ones I've read."

She waved him off. "No, you probably haven't read these." 

He smirked. "Come on, what are their names?" 

She let out a sigh. "Well, this one's name is. . ." She looked closer to the title. "Uh, this isn't my book. What the heck?" She took it off the shelf and flipped through it. She noticed writing on the front. "This belongs to Biana." She looked flipped through it. "Doesn't look bad, though."

She put it back in the shelf and started looking through the shelf for other human books. "Oh my gosh, I hate this book!" She cried.

"What book?" Keefe asked, walking over. She showed him the cover. "What's so bad about it?" He asked, taking it from her hands.