Small Note... Okay, ranting kind of... so note.

this is not a bad rant guys. it is good. really good. 

GOOD MATCH HAS 5.4K FRICKING READS THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU *kisses each of you and hugs and thanks even more*

I love you all so much for reading that... and this too! Lol,

And this reached 3K reads which is really good too so 

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK

YOU.

Also, I changed my user and profile pic to fit in with my new otp. 

Collen Ballinger (now Evans) and Joshua Evans. 

I love those two together and never want to see them apart. My new user is Josh's catchphrase, kind of, and my new pro pic is of them together. 

It's literally the universe picked a perfect guy and a perfect girl and decided to put them together to make the perfect relationship xD

Anyways, sorry there was no update today. I've been writing Chapter Three of Little Sister, the werewolf book on my first account, all day and then I watched Forest Gump for the first time with my dad and my two sisters. 

I don't know if there will be an update tomorrow since my Grandma Pat, my dad's mom, will be moving in with us tomorrow. *lacking the jazz jazz hands*

fun fact: I'm her least favorite and she thinks everything involving my little sister is Godliness and my older sister has nothing wrong with her and I'm just like... someone she has to give a present to on birthdays or else my mom will kill her. *cheers* WHOOP WHOOP GRANDMA IS IN TOWN. 

but really that's a little extreme because she doesn't actually hate me. I know what it's like when she hates someone. She hates my mother... She loves me c: