Chapter Thirty-Seven

a/n: I hate Isaac Newton so so so so much. 

chapter question: do you watch any YouTubers? If so, what YouTubers?

I LOVE:  Superwoman, Miranda Sings, Hannah Hart, Colleen Ballinger/Evans, Josh Evans, that guy who does Your Grammar Sucks, Superfruit, Paint, Toderick Hall, citrusfirefly, The Girl and the Dream Catcher aka. Dove Cameron and that guy who plays Diggy on Liv & Maddie, Shane Dawson, Connor Franta, Tyler Oakley, Jennxpenn, Flula, and Rachel Ballinger.

also: WHO ELSE SQUEALED KIKE A FRICKING PIG WHEN YOU SAW THE TITLE FOR BOOK FIVE?... SO HYPE FOR LODESTAR!!

SO HYPE FOR SOME TEAM FOSTER-KEEFE PLEASE LET THAT HAPPEN XD

but because it won't be out until fall, I guess we'll just have to stick with the fanfictions:

 "Sophie? Do you think you could help me?" Kamry questioned, walking into the classroom. 

Sophie frowned. "Sure. What do you need?"

"Can you inflict intelligence?" 

Sophie laughed and rolled her eyes. "I think that would be cheating," she said. "Maybe some positive feelings? Make you feel better, maybe more confident?"

Kamry shrugged. "That could work, I guess," she said. 

Sophie nodded and after a minute of conjuring up the right thoughts, she released them on Kamry. "Did it work?" Sophie asked curiously. 

Kamry nodded, grinning. "Thanks, Mrs. S."

Sophie waved the apology off. "What did you need it for?" Sophie asked curiously.

"I have a test in my next class," Kamry explained. 

Sophie frowned. "I can't remember the last time I had to take a test. I just remember not liking them." She frowned. 

Kamry sighed before looking over Sophie. "Have you guys figured out the gender of the baby yet?"

Sophie shook her head. "We decided not to. Elwin is the only person who will know for the next few months."

"Won't it bug you not knowing?" Kamry questioned.

Sophie shook her head. "I'm not going to dwell on it." She sighed. "Well, let's get to work. Maybe instead of doing my lesson plan I can help you study. You're stuck with me until your graduate. I think one day off is okay."

___

"Did it work?" Julia asked, grinning. 

Sophie nodded, grinning. "Yeah, he got it." She invited Fitz to the school and made him stand on the other side of the building so Julia could practice long-distance transmitting. 

"I feel amazing," Julia said, grinning. "This is the first time I've achieved something new in like... three months."

Sophie nodded. "To learn the new you have to go back to the old. It's good to space out what you're learning. This past month of review has helped you a lot." Julia nodded. "That, and I have a son at home who won't stop crying so that means less planning time. I can tell why I'm the first mentor here who's married. I pray that I'm the last. No one deserves to be this tired." She rubbed her eyes. 

"At least you get two months off after your have him or her," Julia said, shrugging. "Who's my filler, by the way? They said I can't just skip because my boyfriend and friends would skip with me," She frowned at that.

"I'm having Fitz stand in for a while. He doesn't have a solid job. He's free." She smiled slightly. 

Julia grinned as Fitz walked through the door. "Congratulations on the long-distance transmitting," he congratulated her.