Chapter Ten

a/n: *squeal* *stomps feet on floor* *hides mouth with hands to hide smile*

wedding is a mash up of my ideas, roeckash, derPinguinundPanda , underthefakestars and ideas

I'll do all the stuff I said I'd do later but for right now LET'S WRITE A WEDDING

picture is Sophie's dress will be in the next chapter since I'm scared to touch anything on my computer right now when my mom's trying to save a shutterfly thing to send to my Auntie Monica (My favorite person in the world) to give to my Great Grandma Betty for Christmas xD

Definitely reread but obvs not edited because excitement

just a little note: I was listening to Kiss it All Better by He Is We while writing this because tears were needed and this song now makes me cry. I recommend you listen to it NOT when you read this though... but listen to it eventually :)

DEDICATED TO MY MOTHER FOR LETTING ME FINISH THIS AT 10:30 P.M. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 5:20 IN THE MORNING THANK YOU MOM! 

it's longer than usual so no complaining allowed! okay. . . . You can read NOW.

"You look beautiful," Edaline praised, brushing a strand of hair behind Sophie's ear. 

Sophie smiled. "I feel like I'm too simple. The dress is simple!"

"The dress is beautiful and perfect for you. There's no time to look for a new one," Biana said, walking over. "Groom and his groupies are here."

"Groupies?" Sophie asked, frowning. 

"His secret lovers; Fitz, Dex, and Jensi," she stated, smiling at Sophie.

Sophie nodded. "Nice. Go tell him I said hi."

Biana saluted her quickly before walking away. Sophie looked back at her mirror and took in a deep breath. "I don't have the vows."

"What?" Ashla gasped.  "You're kidding."

"Biana wrote them and she didn't give them to me. Go get her back and tell her to give them to me!" Sophie ordered. 

Ashla nodded quickly and ran outside. "What do you want me to do?" Marella asked, smiling softly.

"Ask Bronte to come here I need to speak with him," she instructed.

___

"Biana, where did you put the note cards?" Ashla asked, running into where all the guys were hiding out. 

"What note cards?" She asked, frowning.

"The ones with the vows!" Ashla shouted. 

Biana's eyes widened. "I told you to grab them before we left."

"No, you said that you were going to grab them before we left."

"Unless I was talking in third person, no Ashla, I did not," Biana argued. "Sophie is going to kill us!"

"Why is Sophie going to kill you guys?" Fitz asked carefully, walking over to them.

"Your wife left Sophie's vows at the house."

Fitz looked at Ashla with widened eyes. "Who's going to go back and grab them?" He asked, frowning. 

"I'll go. You stall everything," Biana instructed, glaring at Ashla.