TRADED

It was early Wednesday morning and Delilah was already up and rushing out the door to meet up with her two friends Dania and Maddie for their morning breakfast before their first residency shift at the hospital. She looked at her jalopy car and smiled. It wasn't much, but it got her from point A to point B. As she walked into the cafe, she saw her two friends already sitting and talking.

Delilah:"Hey ladies. Good morning."

Both:"Good morning."

Dania:"What ward do they have you working on today?"

Delilah:"I'm working at the maternity ward this week."

Maddie:"Oh so are we." She said excitedly.

Dania:"But that means that you don't get to see Sebastian today Delilah."

Delilah:"What?" she said awkwardly. "Why would that matter to me?"

Maddie:"Maybe cause you've had the only crush on him for about a year. Just go ask him out."

Delilah:"I don't....ok..yeah I do have a crush on him, but he has a girlfriend so...."

Maddie:"Soooo ask him out anyway. She's a fuckin slut who cheats on him all the time. Just take a chance."

Dania:"She practically banged all the doctors, including the married ones."

Maddie:"She probably banged the corpse in the freezer too."

Both:"Ewwww." Dania and Delilah held their hands over their noses.

Dania:"Speaking about the slut, she's coming this way."

Minx:"Ugh! It's too early to run into bitches." Annoyed.

All three:"Thank you." They said smiling.

Delilah:"Minx, don't you think this High School attitude should have been left back in high school when you graduated such a long time ago?"

Maddie:"Well, some people never grow up."

Minx:"I just don't like any of you trolls. Never have, never will." She rolled her eyes.

Dania:"Feeling's mutual, but then again, we didn't walk up to you to talk shit."

Maddie:"Yeah, we do it behind your back like a normal person." Being sarcastic.

Minx:"Oh and Delilah, I know that you're in love with MY boyfriend Sebastian, so stay away from him."

Maddie:"At least she actually loves him, unlike you that cheats on him."

Minx:"What I do is no concern to any of you bitches. He's mine and that's all that matters."

Dania:"You mean he's blind, but one day his eyes will open to your cheating ass."

Minx:"Whatever skanks." She rudely said.

Maddie:"You're one to talk."

Delilah:"Shit, look at the time. We gotta go." She rose from the table grabbing her bag.

The hospital maternity ward was extra busy that day. New mother's and experienced mother's filled up the rooms.

Maddie:"Shit, fuck. It seems like one night, everybody decided to get pregnant at the same time."

Dania:"I know right?! I must have assisted in 8 deliveries already and it's not even 10am."

Maddie:"Where's Delilah?"

Dania:"I think she's assisting in another delivery."

Maddie:"Although I love to look at those tiny baby faces and hearing their first cry, I don't enjoy hearing their mother scream in agony."