The Girl in Black

So Raney and I will be doing another Erica and Cyn story. This story isn't your typical Erica and Cyn story. 

Here's a little background about the story

Erica and Cyn are not your typical 17 year olds. Erica lives with her abusive father and her mother ran out on her for her safety. She's been abused and hurt by her father cause she's an abomination and a disgrace because Erica has a dick. She looks alone and destruct but inside she's sweet barely speaks. Her father is an engineer and is known to everyone as your typical good father and guy. Behind closed doors he's a monster and fucked up. He feeds Erica enough for her to sleep on and has a thing for child porn. 

Cyn Santana Pacheco isn't your typical 17 year old either. Cyns family is rich and her mom Sonia Pacheco was Orlando (Erica's dad) first love. She left Orlando because he was too clingy and had a jealous rage. Erica and Cyn go to the same school. Cyn is 17 and pregnant without a strong father figure. Orlando can't have the mom so he goes after the daughter. 

Erica has no idea about what he has planned until he brings her home to his torture layer. Cyn might be a stranger to Erica but to Erica that's her love ever since 5th grade.

Cyn rep was messed up when she learned of her pregnancy. Her friends turned their back on her. She's six months and her and her mom have a bond that is about to be tested. She has no bond with her father. He loves them but don't know how to show it. 

To see what happens in the story you will have to add the book. Now the book won't be published until further noticed

Stay tuned cause this is a book you don't want to miss out on. If you can't handle what's to come in the book then I suggest not to add this book otherwise GET READY FOR A THRILL OF A LIFETIME when Cyn meets The Girl in Black 

After reading the background here's some questions to answer 

1. What do you expect to happen in this book?

2. Will Erica and Cyn end up together?

3. Will tragedy strike to one or both?

4. Will Orlanda play a major part of what happens to Cyn or Erica or both?

5. Will Erica's mom return to right the wrongs?

6. Will Orlando ever change?

7. Will Cyn's father come to her rescue or will her and the baby DIE?

8. Will Orlando and Cyns father be friends after it's all said and done?

9. Will Cyn have a boy or a girl?

10. Will someone DIE by the end of this story?

50 Comments and we might consider updating early 

Watch out for Raney's teaser of the book coming soon