New Book Alert

So next year I will be writing a second book called Finding Myself in You and as you can see it's a Nikki Mudarris and Rosa Acosta book

So next year I will be writing a second book called Finding Myself in You and as you can see it's a Nikki Mudarris and Rosa Acosta book. I will will give you a background in just a minute but I would like to express my gratitude for making my book special. I am a first time writer and my cousin allowed me to release under her name was everything to me. I would love to thank everyone for giving me 12.5k reads and 1k votes. Thank you again!!!!!

So here's a little background about the book 

It's set in LA where they both currently reside in and they meet for the first time through their mutual friend Jason Lee who I love on this season by the way. They get to know each other and Nikki feels like she can trust Rosa with info about her past and present and future. Months later they make it official and Nikki is loving the attention Rosa gives her but their will be bumps in the road. 

Here's some questions to think about

1. Will their love for each other conquer over everything that's going on?

2. Will Nikki ultimately tell Rosa about her infidelity or will Rosa find out some other way?

3. Will family and friends except their relationship?

4. Will businesses thrive or fail?

5. Will marriage and kids come into play?

I don't have a specific date but next year it will be out there and ready to be read and I think you will enjoy it!!!! 

My cousin Jazzy will have some input but it's my book

Comment what you would want in the book or how you think this book should go