Soooooo.....

Anybody feeling Joey Boy new album!! The more I watch Cyn, the more I begin to see she's so much like Erica!!! I peeped that little tweet or post she made about him swearing he Beyoncé going on your right after an album release.. She better watch what she say before the BeyHive attack her ass!!' When they attack they do it forreal!!! She got balls though!!  She put Joey crack ass in the same sentence with Beyonce!!! In all honesty for me I wait to listen to people music because people hype it up so much then you wonder why they hype that shit up. I wait a good two or three weeks before I actually listen to people music.

Cyn is a different story. I noticed that things Cyn use to take pride in and talk about she didn't say anything. When's the last time she talked about her clothing like NU or when she was dropping her clothes!!! Hell fall will be over with before you know it. She so into what he got going on that she forget what she got going.... That's what made me like Cyn more. The fact that she was so into things that mattered to her and she would talk about. Women empowering and suicide awareness ect. How she hypes him is the same he should be should be doing for her.

They ain't nothing but another Erica and Bow!!! Erica did the same thing but Bow never really showed the same love for her!!! Not until her fans said something to him.

My point is when you with someone and they showing you love and supporting you, you should automatically do the same thing in return. Not when we say something to you about it. Then it's fake!!!