Chapter 47- The daring Rescue

Olivia's POV

   I woke up in someone's basement. I looked around.  All alone with no escape. Where was I? The last thing I remembered was playing my keyboard then someone grabbing me.
    "Hello sweetheart," a voice said from behind me. I turned around to see my worst enemies, Aaron, Richard, and James. Aaron was the one who spoke. "You're finally awake. Now the fun can begin." He moved closer to me. He had a flirtatious look in his eyes. An evil flirtatious look. It scared the crap out of me.
    "P-Please d-don't hurt me... P-Please let me go... My family is probably having panic attacks about me. Please let me go!" I pleaded desperately. They just laughed. Aaron started to get closer. Richard came from behind and knocked me out. There was nothing I could do. I felt dirty before they even did anything.

Lin's POV

    I was outside the house with the police. They were going to go in and get Liv. Hopefully she's not hurt. The police made me sit in their car so I wouldn't do anything stupid. All of the sudden I heard a scream. A few seconds later the police came back carrying Liv who was half dressed and has scratches everywhere. I got out and ran to her. "Olivia!" They luckily let me get into the ambulance with her. The entire time I was crying. One of the responders was nice enough and called everyone from my phone.
    Oh Liv please stay with me.

(A/N: Sorry this is really short. I really didn't know what to write but I didn't want to torture you guys anymore. So the next chapter is going to be the last for this book. I just don't have any inspiration for it. Please go check out my other stories! I'm really proud of the three I'm working on more frequently; My Outsiders famfiction, Somebody To Love: A Glee Fanfiction, and The Littlest Torreto: A Fast and Furious Fanfiction. Those I think are my best writings in a long time. I'm really proud of them and update quite frequently so go check them out please! If you like my writing you'll love them! Please check them out and I'll see you in the final part. Love y'all -H)