Chapter 9- It's Quiet Uptown

Lin's POV

    We were getting closer to the end of the show. Getting closer and closer to the part I was dreading, It's Quiet Uptown. I cried when it was scripted, but at the very end I completely lost it. I cried harder than I have ever cried during that number. Luckily I had a brief second to wipe my tear and calm down before I had to go on again.

    The show finally ended. We took our final bows and I rushed off stage to my dressing room. I changed into my street clothes and ran out the stage door. I signed a few playbills and took a few pictures. I quickly hopped in my car and drove to the hospital. I parked and walked as fast as I could to Liv's room. I opened the door and saw Vanessa and Renée hugging. Jazzy is singing to the sleeping Liz. I quietly walked over to Vanessa and whispered in her ear, "how is our niña?" I kissed her cheek.

    "Tiered," Vanessa sighed. She looked tired herself. "She wouldn't stop crying after we told her about Leslie." I was pulled out of my happy place when I was reminded of this.

    Jazzy came over and hugged me. "It took us forever to get her to fall asleep. I think we sang every soothing we know. Lin just so you know she fell asleep to Seasons of Love in case she wakes up and can't fall asleep," she gives Olivia a small kiss on the forehead. She walks quietly out into Anthony's arms.

    Renée left next, "I have to get home. I'll come tomorrow. If Seasons of Love doesn't work try It's Quiet Uptown or Burn. They seemed to help calm her." She gave me and Vanessa a big hug than left. I sat down and got comfortable. I told Vanessa to go home and get some sleep. It's going to be a long night.

(A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short! I'm having trouble coming up with ideas. So if you guys have any ideas let me know. Also I need some names for characters. I need 3 girl names and 4 boy names. You'll see eventually what I will use them for but I would like them sooner rather than later! I might put them into the next part. I don't know yet, but defiantly in the next upcoming chapters. P.S. Sorry for any spelling mistakes or any kinds of mistakes. I'm a terrible speller and I'm new to this genre of fan fiction. Thanks if you read all of this and if you read the story! See you in the next part.)