Chapter 25- Making up and Mischief

Lin's POV

We sat on Olivia's bed and she pulled up the cast list. "I can't look!" She covered her eyes too scared to look. I sighed.

"Let's look together," I clicked the link. I looked and instantly saw her name. "Liv you need to look!" I think I was more excited than her. She slowly lowered her hands and looked.

"I got Eliza! I'm going to be Eliza!" She squealed. I was so happy for her. I gave her a big hug. She scrolled through to see the rest of the cast. I could tell how excited she was.

"We should celebrate! I'll call the rest of the cast so we can celebrate!' She just rolled her eyes at me and gave me a funny look. I could help but laugh.

"Lin it's snowing cats and dogs out there. It's not safe. If they don't have to be here they should have to go out in this weather." Of course. I forgot about that.

"I'll everyone here for an emergency meeting. There are some other things I have to tell the cast. Don't worry it's happy!" It of course was one of my brilliant ideas.

"I have something to tell them too. Two things actually. I'm not sure how happy they are, but you and the cast should know," she looked upset. I was worried, but she gave me an encouraging smile. I want to know what's on her mind but I knew she wasn't going to tell me until the cast was here. I left the room to tell Anthony the good news.

I got down the stairs to where Anthony was and found him asleep. "Anthony. Wake up," I kicked his foot. Nothing. I texted Liv to come down. I grabbed the things we would need before she finally came down. "Hey Liv. Anthony is asleep. I feel like we should prank him so when the cast comes we can all have a laugh." I had a can of whipped cream in my hand, some magic markers, and makeup I stole from the girls room. Liv giggled and agreed to help me. I texted everyone to come over in our cast group chat.

To Hamilcast:

Everyone I know it's monday

and it's snowing but, I have to

call a cast meeting. I know it's last

minute but there is good news. Also

enter quietly. Anthony and Olivia are

sleeping. Come as soon as possible.

From Oak:

Is everything okay?

I'm on my way.

From Jazzy:

I was already planning

on coming to the theater.

Also don't you dare think

about pranking Anthony. He

needs the sleep

From Daveed:

Ooh! Prank him!

Wait till I get there I

want to help! (P.S. I'm on my way!)

I laughed at all the responses. "Daveed is going to help," she just smirked at me. We decided to save the whipped cream for last because it wouldn't work if it melted. I let Olivia to the make up. She is a girl after all. I drew some funny things on his forehead. "You think he's going to get mad?" I whispered not wanting to wake up our victim until it was time.

"I think he's going to be mad at first for us waking him up then he's going to be furious when he sees his makeover." She giggled as she answered.

We finished the preparation for the prank. All we had to do is wait for the cast to get here. What is taking everyone so long.

(A/N: Sorry this took forever. Yesterday I had so much work. Including studying for a spanish quiz/test that I wasn't read for. I hope you like it! What do you think is going to be Liv's and Lin's news? Tell me your guesses in the comments! See you in the next part!)