Chapter 46- Taken

Groffsauce's POV

    "Liv!" I yelled running around to the different dressing rooms looking for Liv. "Kid come on! This isn't funny anymore!" My heart started racing. Where was this kid? I finally remembered Lin gave Liv a dressing room to call her own. I raced up the stairs and ran to her room. When I got there the door was open and so was the window. I walked over to the piano. Music spread all over the place. Very unlike her. She can be so much like Lin at times but she hates her dressing room messy. She can't function.

    "Groff! FInd her yet?" Daveed yelled, "She's not on stage or anywhere in the audience!" I started to panic. This wasn't good. I was looking through the mess of music for a clue of where she was. In my search I found my phone charger that she stole, a playbill, more sheet music, Lin's tv remote, and a half eaten cookie. I was about to walk out when I saw a piece of sheet music that was written on like notebook paper. She would never do that. I picked it up and read. The words scared me. Bolting down the stairs to the stage.

    "Groff! Please tell me you found her!" Lin looked at me. His hair was falling out of his bun, bags under his eyes, shoes untied. He was a mess. I lost it then. "Groff? What's wrong?" I handed him the note. "Groff what is this?" I gave him a look and tried to fight tears. He unfolded the note. His face dropped more and more as he read the letter. "W-Where did y-you find th-this?" He was fight tears like me, but he was failing miserably.

    "I-In her dressing r-room. Her... Her room was a m-mess... T-The door and w-window were w-wide o-open..." I somehow managed to stutter out. Lin fell to his knees crying. "I-I'm so-sorry L-Lin..." I kneeled down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me crying. I did the same sobbing into his shirt. Everyone was looking at us worriedly. I handed the note to Anthony so he could read it to everyone. He unfolded it and immediately started sobbing. The note got passed to Jasmine and she did the same as Anthony. It went to Oak next. I know how close he is to Liv so I was surprised he didn't dissolve into tears.

    Oak read the note out loud and everyone lost it. I have never ever in my life see Javi cry. Everyone was sobbing. "Lin we have to find her before this person hurts her!" Anthony managed to get out. "I recognize that name from somewhere. I think Olivia mentioned him once when she was talking about school. Lin if this is the same kid we have to find her..." I felt Lin move out of my arms. His hair was now free from the restraints of his bun. Tears were not only stained on his face but my shirt and his.

    "I'm going to this address and I'm going to bring her home." Lin said getting up grabbing the note from Oak who was now sobbing like a baby in Thayne's arms. I wanted to take a picture but was too upset to poke any jokes.

    Chris moved from his spot on the edge of the stage to his best friend. "Lin you are in no state to go," he grabbed Lin by the arm and turned him around. "Call the police. This kid is most likely dangerous. Maybe crazy because I can't think of any sane person that would do this." Lin sighed in defeat accepting a hug from Chris. "Were in this together. Now let's go to the police station and get our Olivia back. Safe and sound." Lin and Chris rushed together to the police station leaving the rest of us at the theater to worry. Why did Liv have to be taken? Why did this punk from her past come back? Why didn't I do anything to stop this in the first place?

(A/N: Hey guys! Two updates in one day! That ain't happened in a long time! So hope y'all had a happy holidays! Also happy New Years! I've had on of the best years of my life! I discovered more of what broadway has to offer. I got to see my first broadway show (Aladdin) and two others (School Of Rock, Wicked)! I feel so blessed! I discovered Hamilton which has changed my life for the better! Lin-Manuel Miranda has changed my life for the better. I wanna thank all of you for reading this and thank you for all of your support. See y'all in the new year! (P.S. I got tickets to see In Transit! I posted a pic to my broadway fan account on insta and In Transit liked it and the writers like a tweet of mine talking about how excited I am to see it!) Love y'all so much! -H)