Chapter 17- Anthony's Confession

Lin's POV

   I walked into Anthony and Leslie singing to a sleeping Olivia. I smiled and walked over. Anthony stood up, he had Olivia in his arms, "I'm going to put her in her bed." He left the room.

    "How did it go? Is she still upset? Has she tried to walk? Did she take her meds?" I had to know everything that happened. I was worrying the entire show.

    "She's a little depressed and she has not tried to walk. She only got upset when your parents ran over when they saw her asking what happened. Other than that she's been good," Vanessa smiled at me.

    Anthony walked back into the family room, "she's in her bed asleep. I should probably get going." He looked like something was on his mind. I nodded and walked him out.

    Once we got to his car I had to ask him, "Anthony what's wrong? You look like something's on your mind?" He sighed and leaned against his car.

    He looked down when he asked me, "Will you promise not to tell Liv I told you?" I nodded. I had no clue what he was going to say. "I promised her I wasn't going to tell you but you need to know... I walked in her room after she got upset with your parents. I-I..." He started crying. He tried to pull himself together before he let his next sentence leave his mouth. "I found her cutting herself with the blade from her handheld pencil sharpener... I-" he started but couldn't finish. I hugged him. I was crying. I couldn't believe my niña would cut herself. I pulled out of the hug and wiped my tears. "Lin you can't tell her I told you. She will never trust me again. I don't want to lose that trust." I hugged him again.

    "Don't worry. But eventually we will have to talk about it. Now you should go home to Jazzy. You can tell if you want but that's it. We'll talk more about this in the morning." I gave him another hug and walked back to the apartment. Vanessa was already asleep and I didn't want to disturb her so I fell asleep on the couch with Tobi. I fell asleep with what Anthony told me repeating in my head.

(A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating as much as I normally do. It's been a hard week for me. Lots of work and stressful classes. I have also had a hard time coming up with ideas. I'll try to post more, but no promises. Thanks for all the votes and comments! I actually can't believe how many people actually care about something I wrote. Thanks again! ❤️)