Chapter 23- Morning Meds

Olivia's POV

I woke up with Leslie asleep next to me. I looked around and realized I was in the theater. I saw Anthony and Jazzy on the floor in a sleeping bag snuggling. They are so cute together. I tried to sit up when pain surged through my whole body. Leslie woke up then. I guess he could feel my body tense up.

"You okay Liv?" He said sleepily. I shook my head no trying to calm myself down. This pain wasn't in the same place as before but just as bad. "Do you need you Lin?" I shook my head no.

"My meds are in my bag... it should still be in Lin's dressing room..." I said through the pain. I was breathing heavily trying to calm the pain.

Anthony started to wake up. As soon as he saw me he got nervous, "you okay?" I shook my head no. He carefully got out of the sleeping bag so he wouldn't wake Jazzy up then ran to my side. "What's wrong?"

I broke down crying. "It's pain like before. Only in a different spot. Leslie is getting my meds from my bag. I forgot to take them yesterday."

"Which ones?!?" I heard Leslie yell. I looked to Anthony. Anthony knew my meds as much as Lin and Vanessa did. He often helped Lin out with taking care of me when he had interviews. Anthony ran out to help Leslie. I felt like screaming in pain but held it in not wanting to wake anyone up. Leslie and Anthony ran back in.

"Take the pain meds first," he said handing me two orange pills and a bottle of water. I barely was able to move any part of my body to take it. "You should take the rest of your meds now. Don't want you getting behind." He handed me the rest of my meds one by one in the order the doc told me to take them. "Leslie text Lin and let him know what happened." Anthony knew the drill by now.

"Do we have to. I don't want him coming over here just to check on me. I still don't want to see him." The two of them looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yes we do. It's your health we're talking about. Now I'm going out to get donuts and coffee. I'll be right back." Anthony gave me a gentle hug and left the room.

"Liv, Lin told me why you both got upset." Why did he have to bring this up. "I just want you to know I support you and Lin does too. You just caught him off guard and at a time where he's really stressed." He hugged me. I was still in pain. It wasn't going to be for another twenty minutes that the medicine would work. "You want to go back to sleep?"

I shook my head no. "The medicine is going to keep me up. There's no point going back to sleep." Be both sighed when Oak and Daveed came in.

"We heard yelling. Is everything okay? Liv are you okay?" Daveed rushed to my bed when I shook my head no, "What's wrong? Is is physical or emotional?"

"P-Physical... P-Pain..." I managed to stutter. "L-Leslie and A-Anthony gave me m-my pain meds... T-They haven't k-kicked in yet" I let out a squeal of pain. I didn't full on scream because I knew Jazzy was still asleep.

"You need a doctor. Come on," he went to pick me up when I screamed in pain. I knew this was the meds working, but Daveed was new at this. He instantly put me down, "is it worse?" Jazzy was awake now. Oak and Leslie ran in from their conversation in the hallway.

"I-It's fine... That means the meds are working... A-Anthony can tell y-you..." I started feeling my body relax the pain was gone but my eyelids became heavy. I fell asleep when I saw Anthony enter the room and getting bombarded with questions. I smiled at him when everything went black. 

Anthony's POV

I walk into the dressing room where Liv and the others were. I had donuts and coffee. I walked in and everyone ran over to me asking what do we do. I saw Liv passed out on her bed. "It's fine guys. This happens when she takes her meds. She normally wakes up thirty minutes later. Sometimes sooner, but because she didn't take her meds yesterday it could be longer. We just have to wait and keep an eye on her." I smiled at them trying to lighten the mood, "I have donuts and coffee. Let's eat then get some more rest." I handed Oak the donuts, "I'll call Lin and update him."

I walked out and dialed Lin's number. Voicemail. Good that means he's getting sleep. "Hey Lin just wanted to let you know how she's doing." I sighed, "she woke up in a lot of pain. She said she didn't take her meds yesterday that's why she was in pain. We had her take her meds. They took longer than normal to kick in..." I started to cry, "just call me when you get this." I hung up and saw Leslie looking at me. I wiped my tears away, "got voicemail. He's probably getting sleep. He really needs it." I smirked at my last sentence. Leslie did too.

"You need to get some sleep too. Did you sleep at all last night?" I shook my head. He put a hand to my shoulder and said quietly, "get some sleep. I'll watch Liv. Go home with Jazzy. Get your mind off of this for a little bit. We still have to do the show tonight." I smiled and grabbed my things. Jazzy lead me out of the theater and into the car. She drove because I had no energy to focus on the road. I fell asleep as soon as we got into our apartment. Even in my sleep I was worrying about Liv.

(A/N: Hello my lovely readers! I know this chapter is late and not the greatest. I had school and homework. I have an idea for a new story and want to know what you guys think. It's going to be about the real Alexander Hamilton. A fictional story but will contain real events from history. What do you think? Good idea or bad idea? Let me know in the comments or private message me! Also thanks for 304 reads! I can't believe how many people like my story! See you in the next chapter)