Chapter 27- Unwanted Guest

(A/N: Just a warning this is a very intense chapter. there is some violence but not graphic. Just a warning)

Liv's POV

    "It's going to be okay. No one is going to hurt you." Pippa had her arms wrapped around me, I was in her lap. "It was just a dream." The girls thought I might be a good idea for me to get some sleep while Lin and the boys deal with Will. I barley was asleep for five minutes when I started having a nightmare. It was the same as the flashback.

    Pippa finally got me to calm down when we heard yelling. It sounded like Lin and Will. I got and ran down the stairs, the Schuyler sisters behind me. We ran to the stage to see Will with a switchblade. He looked like he was going to hurt Lin. "Will! No!" Everyone on the stage turned to me.

     "He doesn't love you Olivia! He's just using you! Come with me and everything will be okay! You never have to worry about being betrayed. If not..." he flipped the blade out. I started to get scared. It was either go with my psycho brother or possibly lose the person I love the most.

     Will inched closer to Lin. "L-Leave him a-alone!" My voice was weak. Will turned and looked at me. I walked over to him. "You won't hurt him! You will leave and never bother us again!" He just smiled evilly. He used his blade and scratched Lin's arm. "No! Leave him alone Will!" I ran up to him. He turned around hitting me in the side. He pulled out the blade and I fell to the ground. I was fading in and out of consciousness. I don't know what happen next all I know is Lin sat down next to me and held me in his lap.

     "It's going to be okay niñita. An ambulance is on it's way." He was using a spare towel to help stop the bleeding. "Everything is going to okay niñita," he wasn't paying attention to his own scratch. It looked pretty bad, but not as bad as me.

    "I-I love you d-dad... You have given me more love than anyone has ever given me... S-Stay s-strong..." I slipped into unconsciousness.

Lin's POV

   I was trying to calm Will down when I heard my niñita's voice, "Will! No!" I looked at her. I told her to stay with Renée, Jazzy, and Pippa. They ran in after her, just as terrified.

   "He doesn't love you Olivia! He's just using you! Come with me and everything will be okay! You never have to worry about being betrayed. If not..." Will flipped the blade out. This wasn't happening. This had to be a dream. He started inching towards me.

    "L-Leave him a-alone!" Her voice was weak. Will turned and looked away from me and at Liv. She walked closer to him. "You won't hurt him! You will leave and never bother us again!" He just smiled evilly. He used his blade and scratched my arm. It hurt like hell but I had to be brave. "No! Leave him alone Will!" Liv ran up to him. He turned around hitting her in the side. He pulled out the blade and she fell to the ground. I burst into tear. Will ran away. I didn't bother chasing him. I ran to my niñita's side. I pulled her into my lap. Someone handed me a towel to put on her wound. "It's going to be okay niñita. An ambulance is on it's way." My voice was shaking. "Everything is going to okay niñita," I wasn't paying attention to anything else. Just my niñita.

    "I-I love you d-dad... You have given me more love than anyone has ever given me... S-Stay s-strong..." She fell into unconsciousness. I bawled. I'm not losing my niñita.

     "Liv! Liv! Stay with me! Wake up!" I nudged her arm. "Don't leave me!" I felt someone lift her out of my lap. Another helped me up and hugged me. My niñita...

(A/N: Hey guys! I know this is a really emotional chapter. Not sure if I like it or not. Don't worry the next chapter I promise will be happy! Thanks for reading!)