Chapter 46

Hey guys,  :) Oh my freaking god! The Wanted were amazing! And i met a new artist called Ben Montague and i got a picture with him! I got to see Lawson and Parade! They were so worth risking my exam for on Wednesday! Enjoy the chapter :D x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was uploading the pictures of Ethan i had taken whilst he rolled on the floor; he was very experienced with rolling. He was 6 weeks and each day i'd take some photos of him and add them to a baby photo scrapbook.

He had gorgeous blonde hair that was lovely and glossy and he laughed at everything, and i mean everything! He laughed at the blank TV screen. He is so much like Niall it's actually unbelievable.

"You gotta help me! I'm stuck inside your phone! Answer it to set me free!" Yeah 2 years and i still had Niall as my ringtone, in love much?

"Alright Nialler?" I said as i picked up my little boy and sat him on my lap. "Say 'ello to Daddy Ethan" i cooed and Ethan laughed.

"Hello my two favourite people" Niall chuckled. "How are you darlin'?" Niall asked in his gorgeous accent.

"We are fabulouis" i said like i always did.

"That's goood, look honey; Ethan's okay for flying isn't he?" Niall said as Ethan tried to put his fist in his mouth.

"Ethan, don't eat yourself" i said as i tried to pull his fist out of his mouth and replace it with his bottle. I heard Niall laughing down the phone. "Yeah i think so, we just need that passport thing" i said as i put Ethan in his playpen. "Why's that hun?"

"Well Mum wants us to go over and visit" he chimed.

"That sounds great" i grinned as i waved a rattle at Ethan and he tried grasping it in his tiny hands. His little blue eyes shone just like Niall's.

"Okay honey, we're gunna start travelling back from Scotland in half an hour so i'll be home around lunchtime tomorrow" he said, i could hear the lads squabbling in the background.

"Well i best leave you with the children" i giggled.

"Yes, i have 5 sons then?" he chuckled.

"Yeah, you call them..erm...what's the word? Band mates? Brothers?" I said sarcastically.

"Haha, well i got to go honey, bye, say bye to Ethan for me, love you" he said.

"Love you too" i said before hanging up. "Daddy will be home soon Ethie, high five buddy" i said placing my hand in front of Ethan and he whacked his head against my hand and gurgled "you are definitely Niall's kiddo" i said as we both yawned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan was asleep in mine and Niall's bed, he made me feel closer to Niall. I played with his little hands as he slept softly. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way you flip your tiny little hair gets me overwhelmed, and when you laugh at everything it ain't hard to tell you're Niall-l-l's, you are Niall's chi-il-ld." I sung lightly.

He stirred a bit and i cuddled next to him, both in our blue onesies with irish four leaved clovers, yeah, matching onesies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling pretty refreshed, best nights sleep in 6 weeks actually, Ethan hardly woke up, only once at 4 and that was it.

I bathed Ethan and changed him into some baby chino's, polo and baby supra's. He's my little Niall doll.