Chapter 36

----------------------------------------------- 4 weeks Later -------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd done a few gigs over the past couple of weeks which kept me busy, i loved performing but i was really missing Niall; right on time as i was daydreaming about him, Niall called.

"Hey Niall, what's up honey?" Niall rang as i headed to the studios; because Ed and i worked so well together and the single was selling like 'hot cakes' Simon (Cowell obviously) said that we should work together again to produce another single.

"Hey Hayde, i can't stand this anymore, i've bought you a ticket over for tomorrow, i'm sorry" he rushed quickly.

"Thank god!" I sighed happily "I can't stand it either, i was gunna book a ticket when i got back from the studio."

"Wooo! Get to look forward to something now! Even though i look forward to the concerts" he defended himself a bit. "What you doing in the studio today babe?"

"Writing a new song with Edward Sheeran" i said; un-hooking the phone from speaker in my car and placed it to my ear as i listened for his reply.

"Oh say hello to him from me and the boys" Niall chirped a bit.

"I will" i said as i opened the studio doors "morning Delilah" i waved as i worked my way to studio 6 where Ed told me he'd be waiting.

"Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York city?" he sang.

"Delilah can't hear ya hun" i laughed. I opened the studio door and Ed jumped from his seat. "Ed say hi to Niall" i passed him the phone.

"You alright mate?" Ed said. "No we can't add that into the song Niall" he laughed. "Really? Congrats man. Yeah i'll see what i can do" he smirked at me, what's he on? "Alright, bye dude" he handed the phone back to me.

"Well you better start writing hey? Oh and there is something sad that happened but i can't tell you till you get here." I could tell Niall was smirking.

"Yeah i guess and why not?" i said sadly and started to pout.

"Because i'm not the one that should tell you. Okay, bye beautiful" he said happily.

"Bye Nialler" i replied and hung up.

"Now what sort of song are we going to write?" Ed asked.

"Hmm i don't know Sheeran" i replied thinking of what sort of song i'd like to sing.

Ed played around with some notes and i got a bit board so started singing the Arthur theme tune (my friend came up with what i'm about to write.)

It's a simple message,

And it comes from the heart,

Believe in yourself,

Cause that's the way to start,

And i say, I sang normally.

Move bitch get out the way,

Get out the way,

Get out the way. I rapped leaving Ed in fits of laughter.

"The adult version, not for kids" i winked.

"Oh my god" Ed laughed.

"Oi Edwardo" I nudged the still slightly laughing Ed.

"What?" He asked, holding his pen in his hand again.

"I have the song" i grinned

"Spill" Ed smiled putting his pen against the crisp white paper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------