Chapter 26

I wake up lazily; i could feel myself lying on a cold concrete floor. I heard talking nearby, i recognised their horrible squeaky Canadian accent, not the nice normal one, they spoke in but a high pitch squeaky one, i quickly closed my eyes. I heard the footsteps getting closer and closer. "Oi bitch, you up yet?" I felt a sharp kick in my stomach, automatically i grabbed my stomach. "I take that as a yes then, i'll get you something to eat" i sat up into a little more comfy position.

I looked around; i was in some sort of basement? There was one tiny window and loads of boxes; i tried to scream but nothing came out, my throat was dry and i couldn't speak. My hands were handcuffed together and my leg had a chain around it, the other end of the chain wrapped around a concrete post.

I rummaged in my jacket pocket where i hid my phone, 59 missed calls and 112 texts all from Niall. "Niall i'm scared, please help me xxx" i texted him but i heard someone thunder down the stairs of the basement, i hid my phone back in the inside pocket as he appeared round the corner.

"Here" Jack through a plate of bread on the floor and gave me a bottle of water. I opened it quickly taking big gulps of the fresh water. He sat on the box opposite me; i dropped the now empty bottle of water and glared at him. "Eat" he ordered.

"No" i rebelled.

"You are staying here until you respect me enough for me to be seen with you in public" he snarled.

"So i'll stay here forever then" i crossed my legs over and made myself comfy, i could feel my phone vibrate in my pocket but i didn't dare get my phone out until Jack left.

"If you know what's right Bitch, you'd do as i say" i growled.

"I guess i don't then" i sarcastically smiled.

Niall's P.O.V

 I couldn't sleep knowing my girl was in danger, i sat up all night call and texting her but i didn't get a reply, i knew Jack had something to do with this, I knew he wanted Hayden and Jade told me he was there when she was taken. If only i'd gone out with her, this wouldn't of happened, it's all my fault.

I was sat with the lads as they tried to comfort me, Liam was talking to the police about it, i hadn't said a word to anyone, i felt so rude, the lads had flown here on their days off to help me but they knew how i felt.

My phone vibrates saying i have a text, i unlock my phone "text from Hayden <3" "boys she's texted me" i screamed.

I read the text "Niall i'm scared, please help me xxx" this made me worried even more.

"Where are you? Who are you with? Just remember i love you and everything will be okay xxxxx" i texted back; I was crying my eyes out, tears of happiness that i had contact but also fear, what if something bad happened? The boys know Hayden's special to me, i never cry over girls, last time i cried was at boot camp; they knew how much Hayden ment to me.

"Okay officer, we'll call you if we get an address from Hayden" Liam said down the phone, Zayn was sat comforting me as i rocked back and forth staring blankly at my phone.

Half an hour later and i get a text "Niall i'm frightened, Jack has handcuffed me and tied me in a basement! I have no clue were i am but i will try find out. Everything is okay when i think of you. I love you xxxx" my eyes stung as i read it.

"Is it her?" Harry asked eagerly. I nodded in response "what did she say?"

"She's....with Jack...he's handcuffed...her" i whimpered "and tied her in the basement, she...she has no clue where" i couldn't say anymore.

Zayn took the phone off me "she doesn't know where she is but she'll try find out" Zayn read.

Hayden's P.O.V