Chapter 38

I was sat in the Tv area watching TV when my phone starts to ring You gotta help me! I'm stuck inside your phone! Answer it to set me free! Niall's voice rang out. 'No you're staying there forever' i thought to myself.

Not wanting to wake anyone i answered, "Hey Sophieeee" i grinned.

"Hey Hayden, do you want to go for a coffee? I know a great little cafe." Sophie said.

"Sure Soph, sounds great" I replied, watching the morning news.

"Alright are you still at the same venue? I'll pick you up by the tour bus then" She said.

"Yup, same venue till Sunday night" It was Saturday so we had one more night here then tomorrow we have the day off travelling to Canada.

"Alright see you in about half an hour so you have time to get ready" she replied.

"Okay Sophie, see you then."

"Bye Hayden" and with that, she hung up. I stayed sat on the sofa in the TV area for a few minutes watching news from home.

"Alright Mrs Horan?" I heard someone say, i was to busy in my own little world to realise someone walk in.

I looked to see it was Zayn who was fully laid out on the other sofa, his arm resting on the back of it.

"Hey Zayn, i'm alright 'tanks'" Okay why can't i stop saying 'tanks'?

"He's turning you irish, huh?" He looked at me, i just nodded in agreement.

"Heard from Jessie?" I asked.

"Yeah, i spoke to her last night, she's busy working today; looking forward to seeing her again though" a smile worked its way onto his lips.

"Aw, well isn't that sweet" i giggled.

"Where's my girl gone?" I heard a gorgeous irish accent call.

"No-ones home" Zayn shouted back.

Niall walked in wearing just his track suit bottoms. "Well hello handsome" i giggled as he sat next to me. I rested my head against his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Hello soon to be Mrs Horan" he kissed my forehead sweetly.

"I got to get ready" i moaned, releasing Niall who now started to pout like a little child having their toy taken from them.

"Why?" He asked pulling me back onto his lap as i tried walking past.

"I'm meeting Sophie and she's going to be here in....in 20 minutes" i checked the clock.

"Aww man" he moaned "we'll just have to go out with the lads won't we Zayn!?" Niall half asked half said.

"PUSSAY PATROL" Harry waltzed in trying to sound like Jay from the inbetweeners. We all laughed at Harry for his randomness.

"Ah minus Liam, he's going out with Baillie for the day" Zayn remembered.

"Oh yeah, nice match making skills" Harry winked at me.

"We all knew it" i grinned at them.

"Shut up!" Louis shouted from the bunks.

"Ohh touchy" Zayn laughed.

"Crap, now i really need to get ready" i planted a soft kiss on Niall's lips before skipping to the bunks to get my clothes. I settled on a white floral dress and black cardigan and my TOMS. I went into the bathroom to get changed as Louis was still in the bunks.

This tour bus was luxurious! It cost more than my old flat did, i could tell.

I showered and dried my hair before getting changed. I put a light amount of make-up on and left my hair and left my hair naturally a little wavy.