Chapter 7

We pull up outside The Ivy restaurant, lots of paparazzi outside. "Niall" i said scared.

"It's okay Hayden, just take hold of my hand and don't answer them, okay?" i just nodded in response to him, he got out the car and ran over to my door opening it for me like a gentleman. As soon as i stepped out thousands, well what seemed like thousands, of cameras flashed at me, i grabbed Niall's hand for security and he squeezed it comfortingly. I'd never had to deal with this before but i guess this is what happens when you go out to a fancy restaurant with a celeb.

Niall managed to get us both safely into the restaurant. "You okay babe?" i loved all these pet names he gave me.

"Yeah" i smiled back, realising my hand was still entwined with his but hopefully he wouldn't know, our hands fit together perfectly like two puzzle pieces.

"Table for two?" a manly voice said, i stopped staring at our hands and looked at the man.... wait i mean woman.

"Yes please" i could see Niall trying to hold back his laugh, rubbing the top of my hand with his thumb.

"Follow me" she headed towards a secluded area with no windows for paps to look through, just us. Niall, the gentleman he is pulled out my chair for me.

"Why thank you kind Sir" i said in my poshest voice.

"You're welcome my dear lady" he said in return and might i say his posh accent was better than mine.

"I am Betty and i will be your waitress thie evening. May i take your drinks order?" Betty grumbled, looking at her she reminded me of Coach Beast from Glee, same body frame, same hair, same face shape, same everything, you could of sworn it was her; man if only Sophie was here to see this.

"Can i have a lemonade please?" I handed her the drinks menu.

"Of course, and for you Sir?" she turned to face Niall as he scanned the menu.

"Just another lemonade please" he winked at her and she walked off. When she was out of ear shot Niall couldn't control his laughter "She... she" he said pausing to take a breath "she looks like Coach Beast off that Glee programme" i couldn't stop laughing either, other customers were staring at us but it didn't stop us.

Eventually after we calmed down we grabbed our menu's and looked through it. "You know what? i wouldn't want to be here with anyone other than you" Niall smiled at me, reaching his hand across the table to grab mine.

"Aw thank you Niall" great here come the blushing cheeks again.

"Can i take your orders?" Betty said even more grumpier than before.

"Erm i'll have the chicken and stuffing please with a side salad" i said closing my menu.

"I'll have the same, and a plate of chips to share" Niall winked at me, i rubbed my foot against his like in those old fashioned movies and all Niall did was smile at me.

Niall and i were sat there just having a bit of old banter "I can't believe you! Poor Zayn! That's sooo cruel" i laughed. Niall was telling me about how him and the boys hid Zayn's luggage when they went away to make him think he left his luggage in England.

"But you know us Hayden, the trouble makers" he laughed, reaching for my hand again which i gladly let him take.

"Your orders" Betty groaned placing our orders in front of us.

"Thank you Coach Beast" Damn It! Sophie moment! Betty stared at me before Niall came to the rescue.

"I'm sorry, she just calls people by Glee names, isn't that right honey" he winked at me encouraging me to help out.