Chapter 35

Arghh, I climbed out of bed to a missed call from Niall then a text from him too "You're probably asleep so sweet dreams baby and i can't wait to see you xxx"

"Sorry tiger, i was asleep, missing you billions! xxx" I texted back.

"Hayden! Put Vevo on! x" Jessie texted, bit random but i did as the text said. The t.v turned on and my song blasted through the speakers and the music video came on.

"Omg, do you like it Jess? What do you and Evan think of it? x" I texted, managing to spell everything okay because i didn't take my eyes off the screen, i just wanted to see how it turned out.

"Amazing! So talented! Can't believe it's you! You and Nialler look so cute! x" Jessie replied once the video finished. I got off the sofa and made some toast before i replied.

"Aw thanks Jess :) I don't need to go in the studio today, mind if i help out at Nandos? I miss it x" I ate my toast and sat on the kitchen bar stool.

I didn't get a reply for a while so i went to have my shower but when i returned Jessie had replied.

"Al says he'd love your help, apparently it's going to be a busy day. Al says can you come as soon as? x" I know this sounds weird but i was actually looking forward to getting back into my old uniform.

I rummaged in the wardrobe for my old uniform; i slipped on my tights and pencil skirt, and tucked my black nando's shirt into my skirt and attached my old name tag. I got my satchel and filled it with my phone, purse and other essentials i'd need for work.

I jumped into my mini and drove the familiar root to Nando's. I parked in the usual spot and locked my car, i saw a couple of paps but that didn't bother me. "Aunty Maggie!" I ran up to her and hugged her; it had been ages since i last saw her.

"Hello honey" she hugged back. I let her go before i put my bag in an empty locker. "Hayden, this is Meg and Freddie, they're new to the nando's family". I turned to see a girl with short brown hair, about the same age as me with tanned skin and a boy, short black hair that reminded me of Taylor Lautner's, well actually, he could of passed off as Taylor Lautner's twin.

"Hey guys, i'm Hayden" i extend my arm towards them; Freddie shook my hand and gave me a warm smile, silent type aye? I then did the same to Meg but she gave me a warm embrace.

"I can't believe i'm hugging Hayden bloody Cole!" She squealed.

"Well you'll have too" i coughed out as she squeezed me tightly.

"Oh sorry" she let me go and i chuckled at her reaction.

"So Aunty Mags, more cousins? or added brother and sister like Soph is?" I nudged Aunty Maggie lightly.

"Ohhh well we'll let you decide after spending the day with them" she laughed before heading into the front to open the restaurant.

"Do i hear a famous voice in there?" Uncle Al walked in, his arms open signalling that he wanted a hug.

"Hey Uncle Al" i smiled, hugging him.

"So, you gunna show these new recruits how we run this place?" All ruffled my hair a bit. I frowned at him; it took me ages to get it perfect.

"Of course Uncle Al" i smiled cheekily at him.

"That's my girl" he winked before joining Aunt Maggie at the tills.

"So basically, we have this little family, as you gathered i call Al and Maggie aunty and uncle, because that's what they are to me, Evan and Jessie are like my cousins, visit often, always having fun sort of thing. You guys know of Sophie Puckerson? Or well now Sophie Overstreet?" I asked looking at their stunned faces; they looked like they'd just seen a ghost or something.