Chapter 14

It's time to get up in the morning. My alarm awoke me at 6 in the morning, i crawled out of bed and went into the en suite to have a shower, dried my hair, put my light layer of make-up on and tied my hair into a messy pony tail which i rocked practically everyday. I grabbed my phone to text Sophie "Picking you up in 15 minutes, you better be ready Mrs Overstreet ;) x" I changed from my 1D top and shorts into my tights, pencil skirt and my Nando's shirt and name tag. I walked out my room and made myself some toast and check twitter. To no surprise i had full mentions; i tweeted some fans and followed a some too.

"Okay, i'm ready Mrs Horan ;) x" she texted, i could tell this will be a habit of ours. I put quickly brushed my teeth and slipped on my TOMS before walking out to my car.

"Hey Hayden" Sophie smiled getting into my car; i could see Chord walk towards his car too.

"You so got some white chocolate" i laughed.

"Shut it!" Sophie punched me in the arm.

"Tell me what happened after you left yesterday!" I put my hands on the steering wheel and drove out the car park towards Nando's.

"Fine,  after we left we met up with Lea, Cory, Mark, Heather, Amber and Chris outside the O2 to watch a musical, turned out this musical was Wicked and you know how much i've wanted to see it!" She explained chirpily. "So after we watched it we got to go back stage and they said they'd help me with acting cause you know i want to be an actress and then we went home and watched some films and stuff" she smiled.

"Sounds great" i grinned, parking into my usual parking space. Sophie and i got out the car and started walking towards the back entrance.

"Get out the way!" Someone yelled, zooming past us on some rollerskates and slamming right into the door and falling back wards. As we got to them we recognised it was Evan with another Evan moment of not stopping. Al opened the door and looked down at Evan.

"They did it" Evan tried an innocent look and pointed at us, Jessie was on skates to and stopped like a professional just behind Evan. Evan was rubbing his nose and we all stepped over him, he tried to get up but every time he did he fell back down again.

Eventually Sophie and i went out to help him after his 15 minute struggle of getting up. "Hurry up and get ready Evan and go help around" Al said when Evan was taking his skates off.

"Yes Sir!" Evan saluted him; it was good to have the old Evan back.

Sophie and i went round the front to lay the tables, quickly flashes of light shone through the window, i looked to see paparazzi. Great. I carried on as normal, scrubbing tables and wrapping cutlery in napkins "where's Evan? i thought he was meant to be helping" Sophie wondered.

Right on time Evan came in the dining area with a pan and wooden spoon making loads of noise and was singing. "THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED, AND WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL YOU DON'T KNOW OH OH, YOU DON'T KNOW YOU BEAUTIFUL!"

"Evan, leave it to Niall and the boys" I stated "and gets some practice before you enter X Factor" i winked. Auntie Maggie came out to open the doors.

"Evan put those back in the kitchen" she ruffled his hair after opening the doors and some paparazzi came to the door "Can you please get out the way of the entrance unless you have come to dine here" Auntie Maggie said calmly.

"We'll leave if we get an interview with Miss Cole." One offered.

"Hayden? Do you want to? Otherwise i'll call the police on them" Auntie Maggs offered.

"I'll see what sort of questions they ask and if i'm uncomfortable with them i'll come in and call the police Auntie Maggie" I headed towards the door. "If you'd like to head to the back i shall try answer your questions there" i headed through to the back were it was packed.

"How long have you and Niall been going out for?" One shouted.

"Why do you think Niall chose you?" Some one shoved the mic in front of me.

"Because i don't pretend to be someone i'm not" i replied confidently.

"Are you receiving any hate from fans?" Another shoved their mic at me.

"I have but other fans have defended me and know i am not some model and i do have my imperfections and if a normal person like me can have my dream guy they might too" i told them.

"What makes you think you're good enough for a popstar?" I felt a bit like welling up but i tried to remain cool.

"Because like i said i don't pretend to be someone i'm not and i don't think i'm good enough and i think that's why Niall likes me, he always tells me i'm good enough and that i just don't know it."

"Do you think Niall will ditch you for a model?" Now i was getting pissed off.

"These questions are getting too personal, i've answered some question so please may you leave so that we can open the restaurant.

"Don't go! The longer you're there the longer i don't have to do much work!" Evan shouted but only a few could here.

Some paps left but quite a few stayed back, Auntie Maggie called the police to sort the paparazzi out, and i went back to work where Evan was nervously chatting someone up and Evan being Evan tripped on his feet and tipped Spicy Piri-piri chicken on the girl and she screamed.

At least Evan was trying but Sophie wasn't looking at him, she was too busy dreaming of Chord and his six pack and all that. The normal Sophie thinks about. "Sophie" i called "Sophie" no reply "Sophie, Chords come in" i teased a bit to see if i got a reply.

"What? what?" She looked up at me.

"Finally, table 6 needs their orders taken" i passed her, her pen and paper and pushed her along.

Finally finishing our shifts Sophie and i went back to mine to relax.

"@HaydenHoran feel like doing a twitcam with @SophieOverstreet you guys in?" I tweeted. Sophie got the laptop and i decided to get my guitar, Niall had taught me how to play 'What Makes You Beautiful' and 'I Want'.

Sophie put the laptop on the coffee table and we sat on the floor in front of it. "Hey guys, you alright?" Sophie smiled.

"Hey guys, up for a little sing song?" i joked, i knew it would be fun, Sophie said she didn't but she's always singing so i knew she'd do it.

A load of people tweet "sing song!" and Sophie looked at the trends saying "#NiallandChordsgirlfriendssingsong and #SophieandHaydensingalong' "Wow we directioners trend things fast" i said a little shocked.

"So what song first?" Sophie said.

"Well i know how to play 'What Makes You Beautiful' and 'I Want' so whichever one is wanted most" i smiled, strumming a bit on the guitar.

"What makes you beautiful wins Hayden" Sophie looked through.

"Okay, do you want to do Liam's beginning bit?" I asked as i started to play the song.

"Sure" Sophie cleared her throat.

"You're insecure,

Don't know what for,

You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or,

Don't need make up, to cover up,

Being the way that you are is en-ou-ou-gh."

Then i joined in singing Harry's solo,

"Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you." Then we both sang, getting lost in the music