Chapter 28

Hayden's P.O.V.

"I'll miss you old chap" i hugged Sophie.

"I'm going to miss you too" Sophie said, we were outside the airport in the afternoon breeze.

"Don't forget about me when your a huge actress!" I giggled.

"Forget you? Nah, you'll be bugging me the whole time reminding me to add you in my award acceptance speeches." She laughed releasing me from the hug.

"True dat" i giggled again. "By Chordy" i said hugging him goodbye "take care of my 'sister'" i pointed at Sophie.

"I will Hayden" he chuckled.

"Good, cause i don't wanna have to come out there and sort you out" i nudged him jokingly.

"I definitely don't want that to happen" Chord chuckled.

"Oh you won't want it to happen" i warned with a laugh.

"Bye Chord" Niall shook Chord's hand goodbye "Bye Soph, see you guys soon" he hugged her before they went to board their plane.

"See ya" they waved back. We watched them board their plane and waved them off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luckily it was only a short car journey, we decided on taking Greg, Maura and Bobby out before we go back next week.

We got out the car "Hey Greg, we're going out for a meal tonight, you wanna come?" Niall asked scratching his gorgeous blonde hair. "Alright, see you then mate" he hung up the phone and draped an arm over my shoulder.

"Welcome back guys" Bobby smiled reading his newspaper.

"Dad, we're going out for tea with Gregger's so tell Mum" Niall said taking his arm off my shoulder and clasped my hand in his. We headed for Niall's room, i sat on his comfy bed and he got his guitar out "wanna learn some more guitar?" Niall asked sitting next to me.

"I'd love too" i grinned, he passed his guitar to me and sat behind me, myself between his legs so he could wrap his arms around me to get to the guitar, he held my hands into the right chords for the guitar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And that's how you play 'Your song'" Niall grinned; he'd taught me how to play 'Glad You Came' by The Wanted, 'I Wish', 'Your song' and 'More Than This' "Now go get ready, we're going to a nice restaurant" he kissed my cheek.

"Okay bubba" i pecked his soft lips before skipping to the shower, it relaxed my body as the hot water droplets hit my skin. I hopped out again, wrapping myself in one of the fluffy towels; i got my indigo skinny jeans and my ivy floaty halter neck and black TOMS and black cardy. I straightened through my hair and applied my small amount of make-up.

"You my dear, look stunning" Niall kissed my cheek, he was wearing a smart white dinner top and cream chinos and open black waistcoat.

"Well don't you look dapper" i replied to him.

"Come on lovebirds, Greg's waiting at the restaurant" Maura hurried us, clipping in her earrings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Greg" Niall hugged his older brother.

"Alright buddy" Greg patted Niall's back. "Alright Hayden?" Greg hugged me too.

"Yeah thanks Greg" i smiled hugging him back.

Greg hugged his parents too before we all sat down, Niall pulled my chair out like he did on our first date.

We sat and chatted whilst we had our meal, Niall's family telling me all about his life in Ireland "You know i came up with the name Niall" Greg smirked.

"Well i thank you for giving him a gorgeous name" i kissed Niall's cheek; his arm was around the top of my chair. His cheeks when a like pink as i did so.

"And when he was 5 i think, he sat in our Uncle's wedding cake" Greg laughed.

"Are you sure he didn't try eat it" i nudged Niall giggling.

"No i didn't i just thought it looked like a comfy seat" Niall defended himself.

"Right" Bobby said sarcastically.

"I did!" Niall said strongly glaring at his Dad and brother who where laughing as Niall blushed a crimson colour.

"Aw baby i believe you" i kissed his cheek again.

"Me too" Maura sided, "Wedding cakes do look a lot like comfy chairs" she said sarcastically.

Niall put his head in his hands with embarrassment. "It's what families are for" i whispered to him, lifting his head up and kissing him softly.

"That's all they're good for" he chuckled.

"Very true" i giggled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye Mumma Horan" i hugged Maura tightly. Today was the day we went back home, tomorrow i was moving in with Niall, seeing what management think and whether they'll sign me or not.

Maura whipped a couple tears from my face, these past two weeks Maura has been like a Mum to me and i would miss her so much. "Bye darling, keep a look out for my Niall" she grinned, her eyes watering too.

"Bye Mum" Niall said strongly "Bye Dad" he hugged both of them.

"Bye Bobby" i hugged Bobby goodbye.

"Bye kids" Bobby smiled. They waved us off as we went through security and onto the plane.

We got in our first class seats, the air hostess went through the safety procedures and another gave us a blanket as it was 4 in the morning and we hadn't been able to sleep. We booked an early flight so we could get back to England at an early time so we can get my stuff from my flat to Niall's without trouble and management were meant to call Niall at 10.