Chapter 22

"What is it?" I asked excitedly.

She put her hand in front of me to show me a glistening diamond on her finger. "Oh....My.....God!" I squealed. 

"I know! I'm engaged" she did this weird little dance but i went along with it. 

"Inbetweeners dance go!" Niall said doing the dance, i did the same and Sophie looked at us weirdly. 

"Anyways" Sophie said "I was wondering if you'd like to be maid of honour?"

 "Err YEAH!" I squealed as we jumped up and down. "So when did he ask you? How did he ask you?" I asked, gaining my breath back and letting go of her, i felt Niall wrap his arms around me and placed his head on my shoulder.

 "A week ago! He took me to the set where he'd laid a blanket and a little picnic, it was so romantic" she started to hurry her words in excitement "then he started playing 'I Love You' by Avril Lavigne and then he just asked midway through the song" she started to daydream about it.

 "Ah my legs hurt" i winced a bit as i got a sharp pain in my legs. Sophie got out of day dreaming.

 "Are you okay?" she said a little more concerned.

 "I'm fine" i winced again. Niall let go of our bags.

"Come on, piggy back" Niall ordered.

"What?" I asked shocked. 

"Your legs hurt, i'm gunna give you a piggy back" he said again. 

"No no no no no" I backed off. 

"Fine" he picked up our bags "no hug for you" he teased. 

"But i want a hug" i pouted.

 I saw Sophie whisper to Niall and he chuckled, Sophie linked arms with me and we walked towards the exit when suddenly i felt myself lift off the ground, Niall was holding me bridal style. "I'll just have to carry you like this then" he stuck his tongue out at me.

 "Fine" i pouted again, folding my arms. We got close to the airport exit and i saw paparazzi everywhere. I wrapped my arms around Niall's neck and hid my face in his jumper.

 "Please can you get out the way" Niall said politely as he tried to get to the taxi. We squeezed into the taxi, managing to escape the awaiting paparazzi.

"So Soph, where's Chordy Wordy?" I asked as she gazed at the giant rock on her finger.

"He's sorting something out with Mark" she smiled to herself. Awwww!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hayden!" Maura ran out to see me.

"Oh hey Mum, nice to see you, haven't seen you since i went on tour" Niall said sarcastically. Maura released me.

"Oh come here you" she chuckled embracing her youngest son.

We grabbed our bags from the taxi boot and made our way into the big house, Sophie was staying here to but she had to go back to America soon to carry on filming Glee. "Niall, you and Hayden will have to share your room." Maura explained.

"Not a problem" Niall winked at me.

"Thanks Mumma Horan" I always called Maura that since i met her, i don't know why i started to but i just did and she didn't seem to mind.

"Sophie your room is just over there" Maura pointed to the spare room which i presume used to be Greg's.

"Can i recognise a lovely Londoner accent?" Bobby walked into the hallway.

"Hi Bobby" i smiled.

"Well if it isn't my little hobbler" he chuckled giving me a hug.

"Cool Dad, forget your sons here" Niall joked.

"Aw sorry bud" Bobby said giving Nialler a hug too. "How was the trip?"

"Very good" i smiled sliding my hand into Niall's.

"Best flight i've had, not being pranked on by the lads yet not on my own" Niall smiled.

Ding dong The door bell rings "I'll get it" Maura smiled before running downstairs to answer. "Sophie it's Chord" she yelled up the stairs, we all walked down to meet them.

"Soph, wanna go for a walk down town?" Chord asked sweetly.

"Yeah sure" Sophie smiled "bye guys" she waved.

"Bye" we all said in unison.

"Well we better unpack" Niall grinned at me.

"Yup" i smiled back, he grabbed my hand and we walked into his tidy room. "A boy....with a tidy room....wow!" I said in shock.

"Oh my god! You've never seen a tidy room?" Niall gasped.

"Oi" i punched him playfully. I through my bag onto Niall's bed and unzipped it carefully grabbing a few of the things i needed.

"I asked Mum to empty a couple of draws for you when you were in the hospital" Niall said opening a couple of empty draws.

"Thanks Niall" i kissed his cheek, placing my clothes neatly into the empty draws.

We finished unpacking and ran downstairs to see Maura and Bobby had some friends round, Niall sat on the sofa, pulling me on to his lap.

"Hi Barbra, Hi John" Niall said smiling at them.

"Hello Niall" they both replied in a lovely Irish accent.

"Hayden, these are our neighbours Barbra and John" Bobby introduced them.

"Pleased to meet you" I grinned.

"Babs, John, this is Hayden, our Niall's girlfriend." Maura said.

"So we hear your a Londoner" John said.

"Yup, born and raised" i smiled.

"Aw well that's nice" Babs said i just smiled in reply. Again the door bell rings.

"I'll get it" Bobby jumped off the sofa and walked to the door.

"Hi Jade, Hi Sean" Bobby said "looking for Niall i guess" he said.

Niall and i got up and he lead me towards the front door "Sean! Jade!" Niall beamed hugging his two friends.

"Hey Nialler" Sean said ruffling Niall's blonde hair.

"Guys this is Hayden, my girl" Niall said proudly showing me off. "Hayden this is Sean and Jade, my best friends."

"Hi" i greeted.

"Hello there" Jade said in a beautiful Irish accent.

"You guys wanna go out?" Sean asked.

"Why not?" Niall asked looking at me.

"Lets go" i grabbed Niall's hand and we were out the door.