Chapter 30

"Is it cause i iz ginger?" Ed laughed.

"Nah, i just can't think of a name bro" i replied.

"Yeah but it's your song, ya get me?" Ed and i were doing our best 'gangsta' talk.

"It might be bruv but you the expert with namin' song, ya nar mean?"

"Ya i know what you mean, but i iz just not coming up with a brill idea" Ed said doing some weird hand gestures.

"For fucks sake guys! Just use the first line if you have to" Niall laughed.

"You mad bro?" Ed asked.

"Er..kinda" Niall hesitated.

"Stay mad" Ed said in his gangsta impersonation. "Anyway, erm good idea buddy" Ed said looking through the lyrics. "I was a city girl" He read out.

"You were a city girl?" Harry walked in; he and Ed were best friends; obviously not like Larry Stylinson but they had a Potter and Weasley thing.

"Oh shit Harry" Ed rolled his eyes.

"Hahaha you never told us Ed" I played along.

"It's the name of the song Harry" Ed defended.

"Oh lets have a listen" Harry said happily, making himself comfortable.

"Wait first, I was a city girl is kind of a weird name, what about just City Girl?" I asked playing with my promise necklace.

"Yeah, sounds good" Ed shrugged. He pressed play on the sound board and the song started,

I was a city girl,

Till i moved out,

Struggling to find all the details,

To sort my life out,

"That was.....amazing" Harry looked gob smacked.

"Catching flies Hazza?" I asked, Ed tried pushing his chin up.

"Yeah, i'm hungry" he chuckled, his tiny little dimples showing.

"Hey!" Niall shouted "that's my line" he pouted.

"Of course it is" i kissed Niall lightly which made him stop pouting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for braving the paps with us Ed" Harry hugged Ed as we left the back exit of the restaurant. Ed had joined Harry, Niall and I for a nice meal as a thank you for helping with the song and doing it so quickly.

"No problem bud, bye guys" Ed gave us each a hug before darting for a passing taxi.

"We gotta go too Haz" Niall yawned.

"Yeah, we have a tiring day of relaxing before you guys have to hit the studios" i fake yawned.

"Aw man, i wish i could join" Harry yawned "but i got a date with a girl" he winked.

"Holy shit, i thought it would be a date with a guy" I exaggerated. Harry walked up to me and ruffled my hair until i apologised. "I'm sorry bubs" i hugged him. "What's the mysterious girl like?"

"Well she's a dancer from the tour, Charlie" he smiled. "She's beautiful" he grinned again.

"Well we hope everything goes good for you Hazzy" i smiled, Niall called the taxi over.

"Bye Harry" Niall hugged his band mate.

"Bye guys" Harry smiled, walking in the opposite direction for another taxi.

"Wait Harry, just get in our taxi" Niall suggested.

"You sure?" He asked, Niall and i nodded in response "Thanks" we all climbed into the taxi for our trip to the complex.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye Haribo" I called as Harry walked in the opposite.

"See ya Haystack, Bye Nialldo's" Harry waved back to us before we entered our apartment; it feels great that it's OUR apartment; it just sounds so....wonderful.

"See ya buddy" Niall said before closing the door.

"Haystack? Really? you'd think he'd come up with something better" i giggled.

"Yeah, you'd think" he chuckled "now we better get some sleep, it's 11:30 so we need our rest for our tiring day of relaxing tomorrow" Niall said whilst trying to impersonate Liam.

"Yes, we must" I skipped off towards our bedroom and slipped into a pair of Nialler's 'burrowed', meaning i probably nicked them, boxers and my personalised 'Niall's Girl' top.

Niall walked in, in his pair of grey plaid boxers and damp hair, water droplets stuck to his bare chest, he rubbed them off with his blue towel, towel drying his dirty blonde hair, seeing his naturally brunette roots as his hair flopped down towards his perfect face. He through the towel in the wash basket and crawled into the bed next to me.

"Fancy finding you in my bed" Niall chuckled as i snuggled into him.

"I live here, duh" i giggled back; Niall stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"Night night beautiful" he said softly, i closed my eyes, breathing in his sweet scent.

"Goodnight baby" i cuddled into his warm chest before finally falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's P.O.V

I walk into our room, ours, mine and Hayden's. I'm so glad she moved in, now i can be with her everyday, i could feel myself smile as towel dried my hair, i quickly through the towel into the wash basket before climbing into the bed next to Hayden.

"Fancy finding you in my bed" I chuckled as she snuggled up to me.

"I live here, duh" she giggled in response, i just lay there admiring her beauty.

"Night night beautiful" i said stroking her hair.

"Goodnight baby" she cuddled up closer to me before she finally fell asleep.

I stayed up just thinking about what will happen in the future, Hayden becoming a famous singer, Sophie and Chords wedding in 2 weeks, how well the band will do, and hopefully, me proposing to Hayden and her saying yes. I could see my future with her; i could see us with little crazy kids. I knew she was the one.