Chapter 11

"But i think Hayden's right Sophie. I really like you, and i know i've only known you for a day but, well, you're stunning, have a great personality, a beautiful smile, and a hatred for Jedward just like mine. What i really want to say is.....Sophie Puckerson, will you be my girlfriend?" Chord said loudly, everyone at the cafe looked at them.

"See Niall, why could you of asked me straight up like that?" I joked with him and he pushed me and i nearly tumbled over but he grabbed me quickly.

"Because i like to make you get confused okay?" i nodded and pecked his lips again, not realising a load of paparazzi had followed us. "Ahh shit" Niall said "can't they leave us alone?"

"Oi can i answer Chord yet?" Sophie huffed tapping her foot on the paved floor.

"Oh sorry Soph" Niall and i said.

"My answer Chord is obviously....YES!" She hugged him and had a passionate kiss.

"Look away Niall" i said turning his head. "Get a room you two!"

"You can talk" Chord chuckled, releasing Sophie.

"True, i've known how to since i was little" i laughed. We went to find a secluded area where no paps would find us.

"Drinks?" The waiter asked in a polite manner.

"Erm i'll have a coffee" I said.

"Me too" agreed Niall.

"Same" Chord said.

"4 coffee's then please" Sophie said.

"Okay then, i'll be back to take your orders later" he smiled.

"So" Niall said "i got some tickets for our tour if you guys want to some? it's for this Tuesday" Niall offered.

"Well you know my answer" i kissed his cheek.

"Of course" he grinned at me.

"Yeah, that would be nice before i leave" Chord sounded upset at the end.

"Don't worry we'll ship Sophie off to see you" I winked.

"Good! You better!" He joked around.

"Yeah we'll come, thanks Niall" Sophie smiled at him.

"Your drinks" the waiter came and placed our drinks on the table.

"Thank you" i chimed. I heard the little bell ring to say someone had entered the cafe. "What's Evan doing here?" i pointed him out, he was here with a girl, short blonde, wavy hair, a beautiful face, and just all round pretty, what was she doing with a guy like Evan, i know it sounds mean but normally Evan doesn't get girls like her's attention.

"What the hells Mia doing here?" Niall sounded angry.

"Who's Mia?" Sophie asked looking round to see Evan and the girl.

"That girl with Evan" he growled slightly.

"What's wrong with her? She looks nice" Chord added.

"She's my ex, and she is far from nice, she just wanted to be with me for the fame, she's a bitch and she's cheated on everyone she's been with. Evan should be warned" Niall was really angry now.

"It's okay tiger" i wrapped my arms around him tightly to reassure him.

Evan saw us and waved, this got the attention of Mia who soon noticed Niall and she started to walk over to us. "Wow Niall, your standards have slipped she smirked "i thought you went for the pretty girls" she giggled to herself.

"Piss off Mia, no-one wants you here" Niall spat, standing up to keep her away, anger in his eyes.

"I want her here!" Evan yelled getting right up close to Niall.