Chapter 25

"Hey it's Niall" Sean told Jade.

"No shit Sherlock!" Jade said sarcastically rolling her green eyes.

"Alright guys? All freshened up?" Niall wrapped his arm around me.

Sean opened his mouth to speak when he was interrupted by a fan. "OMFG! Niall James Horan! Who's your friend?" She looked at me evilly.

"This is my girlfriend" Niall pulled me in closer and i smiled at her when she still glared at me.

"Model i guess" fans think i'm a model, wow!

"No i'm a waitress" i smiled at her, i could tell it bugged her.

"And i guess you're a model then?" She pointed at Soph when she was hugging Chord.

"No i'm a waitress and actress" she said before getting back to cuddling Chord.

"If you don't mind i'd just like to have a quiet day out with my friends" Niall said kindly.

"Okay" she looked annoyed "but can i have an autograph?"

""Erm sure" Niall let go of me and grabbed the pen and paper that was thrusted in front of him.

"Thanks" she turned and walked off.

"Well she was just lovely" Jade said sarcastically.

"Just charming" Chord said.

"Come on, lets go get something for tonight" Niall grabbed my hand and i saw a few flashes of cameras.

"Why? What's happening tonight?" I asked looking at everyone confused.

"We are going clu-ub-bing!" Sean belted out.

"Oh" i smiled "lets go then" we started walking into different shops and it was so much fun looking at some pretty strange clothes to be honest, might of been cause we were in a fancy dress shop.

"Yeah this is a very unique shop, but why are we here?" Sophie looked through.

"Yeah Sean why are we here?" Jade asked.

"I dunno, first shop i saw okay" Sean shrugged.

"Come on lets go to a normal shop" Niall chuckled pulling me out the shop. We go into this expensivish shop. Niall bought a new tight emerald green polo like he usually gets. We searched around and Niall found a dress. "Hayde baby" Niall called over.

"Yeah?" I walked over to Niall and he pulled out a matching short, Emerald green, floaty dress. "Niall it's beautiful but i don't have the money for it baby" i kissed his cheek.