Chapter 8

I still couldn't believe yesterday happened i grabbed my phone looking at my background of me and Niall at the beach before we left, it was my favourite picture. Maybe now Niall had already put a picture of me on twitter maybe i could have this as my icon. I rolled out of bed and walked into my lounge and crashed on the sofa, just as i was about to click on twitter i get a text. "Hey baby girl, how are you? Miss you, rehearsals will be so boring, wish you were here :'( love ya with all my heart <3 xxxxx" aww i really did love Niall. Just to think i was just an ordinary fangirl on twitter to now be Niall Horan's girlfriend is just, wow!

"Hey Tiger, I'm good apart from missing you! :( Wish i was there too buddy but i will call you tonight :) love you more Mr ;) xxxxx"

I went on twitter with another full mentions, i thought i'd follow some people so i didn't seem harsh before looking at some tweets. First was from Nialler "@NiallOfficial miss my girl @HaydenHoran :'(" aww Niall :(. I got others saying things like "omg! You're sooo pretty, you and Niall would make a great couple" and all of that, but then i saw one that stood out "@MomentsWith1D omg! You're such a bitch taking Niall from us! Give us normal girls a chance! The boys always go for models >:(" wait did they tweet saying i was a model? Hell No! Now for a smart comeback.

"@HaydenHoran @MomentsWith1D You can't call me a bitch without knowing me and i am a normal girl, i'm not a model, i work in Nando's on a tiny wage barely making it through but thanks for your compliment x" hm i wonder what she'd reply to that, i smirked to myself.

There's a banging at my door, i lift myself off the sofa and over to the door where i gradually opened it and Sophie waltz's in. "Tell me everything! And i mean everything!"

"Hey Sophie, I'm good, how are you?" i said sarcastically.

"Sorry and i'm good. Now tell me!" She squealed a little.

"Fine" we sat on the sofa and i began to tell her what happened, from being in the flat getting ready and Niall putting my picture on twitter, taking me to The Ivy surround by papps and then the cinema to watch Chucky. She ohhh'd and awww'd in places. Then i told her about the beach, just strolling along the shoreline, him stopping me and asking me to be his. The chase. Everything.

"Hayden you could actually become Hayden Horan" Sophie gasped.

"I doubt Soph" i smiled. "Hey, i feel like doing a twitcam, wanna join?" She nodded and i went to get my laptop and loaded up twitter. "@HaydenHoran gunna do a twitcam with @SophieOverstreet if you guys want to watch :)" and then we started the twitcam "shit, Soph i need to change be right back" i forgot i was in my pyjamas. I ran to the bathroom had a quick shower, put on Niall's polo i nicked 'by accident' and my denim shorts before putting on my light make-up and drying my hair abit, putting it in a neat ponytail letting my fringe fall freely.

"Hayden! 100 Viewers!" Sophie said. What? I sat and suddenly loads of questions came up, most asking if i was Niall's girlfriend or not. I didn't know what to say so i texted Niall.

"Niall, i'm doing a twitcam and people are asking if i'm your girlfriend, do you want me to tell them or keep it quiet? Love xxxx" I hope he responded quickly. I said hello to a few people "how about a ask Hayden and Sophie twitterbugs? Ask us anything and make it as weird a question as you can so that we can see it" i winked at the camera for no reason.

"How long have you two known each other" Sophie said " well i was 5 and Hayden was 3, our parents were best friends, and i helped her get her job too just because i'm older" she poked her tongue out at me so i did the same to her.

"LarryStylinsonbros asked, Hayden, what's your job? you look like a model." Sophie said.

"No, i'm no model; it's a funny story because i met Niall at the place i work, which is his favourite place in the world. Nando's. I'm a waitress." Sophie and i laughed "Talking of models we need to go shopping for Saturday Soph."