Chapter 32

Hope you feel better Sophieee!!! I'll try make this a good chapter for you to read! Just remember think of Chord haha we should go on Dragons Den for our new invention ;)

--------------------------------------------------------Sophie's Wedding------------------------------------------------------

I woke up full of energy and exciteent, Sophie was getting married today!

I shot out of bed and jumped on the bed waking Niall up. "Niall get changed, Sophie will be here soon" i said quickly.

"Okay, okay" Niall ran into the shower and then quickly changed into his chinos.

"Go, go, go, Sophie will be here any minute!" I hurried Niall out.

"I'm going, i'm going!" Niall surrendered. He chucked on his white polo and grabbed his tux from the wardrobe. "See you at the wedding beautiful" Niall kissed me before leaving the hotel.

"Bye Nialler" i said before he closed the door, i was tidying up a bit when there's a knocking at the hotel door. "Coming" i shout as i quickly fluffed the sofa cushion.

I opened the door "I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!" Sophie screamed at me, jumping up and down. Everyone filed into my hotel room "I'M GETTING BLOODY MARRIED AND NO ONE CAN BLOODY STOP ME!" Sophie shouts yet again.

"I doubt anyone would want to" I said to Sophie as she danced around the room.

The door knocks again and it's hair and make-up, today would be hectic, especially when Sophie goes crazyyyy.

The stylists started to the bridesmaids first, doing our hair in a fancy fashion. As soon as our hair was done the hair stylist move straight on to Sophie as the make-up artist covered us in make-up.

After hair and make-up, we're rushed to get into our bridesmaids dresses; it was 9 and the wedding started at 10, we had to be done in half an hour so we could get to the church on time.

I slipped on my dress and looked in the mirror, i must admit, i looked amazing, the hair was perfect, the make-up was perfect, the dress was perfect, everything was perfect.

"Girls, you ready?" Mrs Puckerson said opening the door, a tear in her eye. I walked out the bedroom to see Sophie looking as stunning as ever. Her hair was all wavy, placed in a neat bun with strips of wavy blonde locks falling down around the side of her face, her veil attached on with a pretty diamond filled tiara, her dress looked perfect. I think i'm gunna cry, bugger, i'll ruin my make-up, damn you make-up not letting me cry when i need to.

"You all look beautiful" Sophie said in a croaky i'm-going-to-cry voice.

"You can talk, you look stunning" Chord's sister Harmony said in exactly the same tone, making Sophie chuckle a little.

"Best be off, don't want to be late" Mrs Puckerson said.

"Yeah, Chord'll think we ditched him" Skye added.

"Never" Sophie stuck her tongue out.

--------------------------------------------------- At the church -----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god, i'm late, he'll hate me" Sophie worried as the music started to play, Sophie's Mum walked down to take her seat; Summer soon walked down with Nash as the music started to play.

"Sophie calm down, he won't hate you, the bride is always meant to be late" i said as she pulled her veil over her. She took deep breaths as Skye soon went into the church, the Charity, then Harmony. "Good luck Sophie" i whispered before it was my turn to walk with Nialler.