Chapter 10

I woke up with a headache, it music of been from Colner shouting last night. I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Niall, his arms wrapped around my as we cuddled under the covers, i was wearing my 'I heart 1D' top and some pyjama shorts and Niall was just there in his boxers. Even when sleeping Niall looked gorgeous, lucky bugger, i probably look like a train wreck. "Stop staring at me" Niall grumbled, his eyes still closed, he wasn't a morning person either.

"How the hell did you know i was staring at you?" i was shocked, his eyes where closed yet he could tell i was looking at him.

"I'm a mind reader" he grumbled.

"Like me then" i kissed his cute little nose before nestling into him again. Then i realised i didn't know if Sophie had gotten home okay! I rolled over to try get my phone.

"Don't leave, i want to cuddle" Niall pouted, his eyes still shut.

"I'm not going anywhere baby; i'm trying to reach my phone so i can check Sophie got home okay." His grip released slighty so that i could grab my phone, i rolled back into him again and dialled Sophie's number.

Ring....Ring  "Hello?" Sophie said groggily.

"Hey Soph, did you get home okay?"

"Yeah" she yawned.

"Sophie?" I heard someone in the background, oh it must of been Chord!

"Hey Soph, get any white chocolate last night?" I giggled and i felt Niall chuckle. (You'll only get the white chocolate thing if you watched that episode of Glee)

"Yeah............. wait what?" she asked shocked.

"So you did get some white chocolate last night, filthy" i said in a disgusted voice.

"No, no i didn't, we just watched films last night and we fell asleep on the sofa" she went back to grumbling in her morning voice.

I felt Niall kiss me cheek as i started to speak "you slept on different sofa's right?" i tried doing that concerned parent thing but it kind of failed.

"No, i fell asleep in his arms" she sounded proud and i was happy for her.

"Put me on loud speaker" i ordered.

"Why? What you going to do?" she was suspicious.

"Just wanna say hi to Chord" i sounded innocent.

"Fine" she put me on loud speaker.

"Hi white chocolate" i screamed down the phone.

"Hayden!!" Sophie yelled.

"Errr, hi Hayden" he replied.

"Okay you're off loud speaker you tramp" she laughed.

"So got a date set up then?" i asked "a Colner free date?"

"Urm not yet but i think he might ask later" she whispered at the other end of the line.

"Ohhh well i best leave you to it then, see you at work tomorrow Sophie."

"Bye Hayden"

"Bye Sophie" Niall half shouted i could hear Sophie giggle on the other end.

"Bye Niall" Sophie said before hanging up.

"She's with Chord" i chanted, putting my phone back on the bedside table.

"Wow, you always look stunning in the morning" he smiled.

"No i don't" i tried burying my face into his shirt but realised he didn't have one so i just whacked my head onto his chest playfully.

"Oi no violence" he joked lifting my chin up with his fingers and kissing me softly.