Chapter 47

-Sasha-

I liked dreaming; it was a way to escape the world for just a while. Anything could happen, you could even fly. But sometimes, my dreams were more vivid and real...

Sometimes they were like flashbacks of my past.

I remember walking past those gorgeous eyes, although gorgeous wasn’t the word that ran through my mind at the time. I didn’t even acknowledge his eyes; all I saw was a guy. A guy who was full of himself and said swag much too often.

To tell you the truth I didn’t even know what the word meant. Well, up until Justin did a class project on it, and failed the class. He was just your average, heartless guy on the outside. I never knew that I would really get to know him on the inside.

Because on the inside he was so caring, so funny and so easy to fall for. Which obviously made me look at him differently. I finally realised how jaw droppingly good looking he really was.

I wished I wasted all my high school years secretly staring at him in class rather than with those jerks who broke my heart over and over again.

So when I had these dreams, I’d remember them when I woke up. I would sit there smiling to myself until Justin woke up and noticed me. I never told him what they were about though, I’d just sound like a love sick teenager.

I really did love him.

When I finally pulled myself from the comfortable bed I slipped on my fuzzy sippers and trudged downstairs to the kitchen. Pattie was already up in her dressing gown, cooking waffles for us all. Justin was sitting comfortably on the lounge with Lily in his arms, feeding her a warm bottle of milk.

I was trying to slowly take her of breast feeding, I was pretty over it. Plus it gave Justin a chance to perv at my boobs. But he continued to tell me that he was researching about breastfeeding and was going to become a boob doctor.

I rolled my eyes.

“Justin, they’re not called boob doctors.”

“I know, but I’m going to start my own business. ‘Bieber’s boob doctor’ and it will have the catchiest tune ever on the ad.”

“Justin you can’t-” I was cut off by his singing.

“Justin Bieber, the best dad in the world. Started off by studying Sasha’s boobs! Then he came a doctor and is travelling the world! Justin the boob doctor!”

“Dear god...”

Pattie saved me by announcing that the waffles were now on the table. Justin finished up feeding the milk to Lily and joined us. Lil sat next to the table in a swing chair which normally soothed her.

Today was luckily one of those days.

“I can’t believe she’s already starting childcare next week.”

“She’s not even walking yet!”

“She doesn’t need to be...?”

“What about play time?”

“Justin...It’s in a different area. The babies don’t have play time.”

“Oh, right.”

I was beginning to the think that the daddy role was making him dumber.

I chuckled and went back to eating the best tasting waffles on the planet. Pattie’s cooking was to die for.

***

-4 years later-

I hated two main things about today. Ally was telling me a big surprise and I had been crying all morning. I hated publicly crying, I didn’t really like people seeing my emotions. I liked to keep to myself without having people stop and ask me how I was or what was wrong.