Chapter 42

This chapters short and probably boring, sorry. I have writers block at the moment but oh well, it's something?  

-Justin-

I had to tell Ally myself, Sasha was practically shaking in her boots on the way and I knew she would chicken out and lie about the reason we came over. She had thanked me silently after I told Ally. Ally wouldn’t have noticed our quiet conversation; she seemed distant since I told her.

“Are you okay?”

She hesitated before nodding, sniffling.

I untangled myself from Sasha’s arms and kissed her head, getting up and walking over to Ally. I put my arms around her and gave her a hug as she started to cry.

“I know it’s not the best news but we have to stay positive, okay?”

“I know,” she sighed, wiping her eyes. “I look like a baby, this isn’t even about me.”

I looked over at Sasha who was typing away at her phone, trying to block out the current situation. She was hurting too much, after today I’ll try to get it off her mind.

“Want to know a secret?” I asked Ally quietly, “But you can’t tell Sasha.”

She nodded.

“I cried too, when nobody was around though.” I half smiled, not happy about telling anyone my weak point. “And I never cry.”

“You did?” she said with wide eyes, trying to be as quiet as possible.

I nodded, “It’s okay to cry sometimes, you’re only human.”

“I just want your child to be healthy, the thought hurts me.”

“Maybe our child won’t be, but I’m sure we’ll all love her more than anything.”

“I agree.” she sniffled; my secret had made her stop crying. “Now go home, okay? Don’t worry about me, Sasha’s hurting. I can tell.”

“Okay, call me if you need to.”

“Thanks Justin, take care of her.”

“Of course.”

***

-Sasha-

When the rain falls against the car window and all you do is feel like crying, do you ever lean your head against the glass and imagine you’re in a music video.

I do.

I imagine that I’m just a paid actor, faking the pain for the camera. I pretend like when I leave this car, everything will be okay again. But when the car stops, reality steps in and the pain just becomes worse.

Justin’s hand guided me into his house and I followed, feeling numb.

“Can you stay here tonight?”

“I’m sure my parent’s won’t mind.” I mumbled as he took me upstairs.

“Good.”

When the door closed and I was pressed against the door, all my worries went away. I was still numb, but in a good way. Justin’s kisses seemed to stop me from thinking about everything and made me relax.

Justin made me happy.

“I love you so much,” Justin spoke against my lips.

“I know,” I chuckled and felt him pull away and narrow his eyes.

I slapped his chest lightly giggling, “And I guess I love you too.”

His eyes sparkled and he went back to my lips. I thanked him by kissing him back; he knew what he was doing. He knew how to take my worries away.

-Justin-

I traced shapes on Sasha’s arm as she leant against me on the lounge. She wasn’t hurting as much now and seemed relaxed as we watched television. There wasn’t really anything on but the silent company of each other was enough.

I knew that we would get through anything together. We had already lasted half a year, I was pretty sure we could get through these next four months.

-2 months later-

 “Justin!”

Sasha had me running around the house with many different things. I was busy painting our daughters nursery and dealing with Sasha’s cravings and mood swings all day.

“Coming!”

I rushed into the room and kissed her cheek, passing her a chocolate bar.

“Thanks babe.” she smiled, unwrapping it and taking a bite.

I wiped the sweat off my head and went back upstairs, picking up the paintbrush and brushing it against the wall. I was tired, exhausted and stressed. I tried to keep my cool though; Sasha didn’t mean to be this way.

Her mood would change every so often and she’d be happy or angry or wanting to kiss me when I was extremely busy. But of course I’d give in to her, but in the middle she’d often slap me and her mood would change, causing me to become annoyed.

I was beginning to get nervous; the baby was due in two months or less.

“Justin?” Sasha’s quiet voice spoke behind me and I put down the paintbrush and wiped my brow before turning.

“Yes?”

“I feel like we’re not really communicating enough.”

I sighed, “I’m just busy with the room.”

She nodded, “Maybe I could help out?”

“No, no, you need to rest.”

“I’m fine, really. You need help.”

“I don’t, its okay baby.”

But she ignored me and picked up a paint brush and begun brushing on the paint. I think she missed me like I missed her. She was right, we hadn’t been communicating much at all.

-------------

If you have any ideas or requests for the next two months before the baby is born, leave a comment? I have no clue and i'd love some help! x