Part One: June-40

“Here, you can wear this.”

            I turned and soft silk hit my face. My hands snaped up and caught it before it fell to the ground. Another soft fabric whipped against my face when I looked back up at Zoe.

            “I figured you’d be close to Jade’s size,” She shrugged while grabbing two towels. “And I also figured you didn’t bring many athletic clothes.”

            “Thanks, Zoe.” I smiled as I unfolded the basketball shorts in my hand. They were a dark blue with a sky blue stripe down each side. Because of my lack of height, they would reach at least a few inches from my knees, but at least I would be properly dressed. “And your right. I only own a few things that aren’t dresses.”

            “Yeah, that’s why Dasha or-“ Her eyes went wide and slapped a hand to her mouth. “Whoopsie! Ignore everything I have just said.”

            “What about Dasha?”

            “Didn’t I just say ignore everything I just said?” She glared. When I raised an eyebrow, she sighed. “Well, I have a tendency to let things slip to my teammates, so don’t use it against me. But I can’t tell you. Captin’s orders.”

            “Hunter told you to keep something from me? “ I pouted. It wasn’t something I normally did, and yet I found myself doing so all because I thought was going behind my back. Geeze! What is wrong with me? I already know he is going behind my back with Cassidy. Ugh.

            “Not Hunter, Dasha,” Zoe smiled and walked her way over to the bathroom. “I keep forgetting you’re still new and haven’t been completely assimulated into the spy life. That was a vocab word for me today.”

            “Zoe, focus, you were just going to tell me what Dasha did.” I frowned and adjusted the bathrobe that was sticking to my still wet skin. What was she doing now?

            “Oh, right. Well She ordered a-“ She stopped and put her free hand on her hip, which was jutted out. Her face scrunched up with anger. “Riley Preston, are you trying to use my morning haze to get information out of me.”

            “Heh..” I blushed and smiled innocently.

            “Maybe you are part of the spy life.” She shook her head and dropped her hand back to her side. “Anyways, I call Dasha Captin because she is Head Girl of the cabin. She’s like the leader of our team.”

            “But,” I thought back to what Missy had told me before making me a bed on the couch. “I though head girl wasn’t chosen yet. That’s why that room is locked and I have to sleep on the couch.”

            “The position wasn’t picked yet. But Dasha was Head Girl of this cabin since she started at the camp. I don’t think it’s going to change and her power remains with her until the position is filled. Which, again, will probably just be her.”

            “Oh,” I nodded and then looked at her green eyes. “So, what did she do?”

            “I am taking a shower.” She huffed and walked into the bathroom.

            When I had woken up that morning, Dasha and Missy were gone. Jade and Zoe were in the doorway, whispering too quietly for me to hear. And, before I could ask what was going on, the door closed, leaving only Zoe and I in the room.

            I sighed, and slipped off the pink bathrobe I had brought with me. I had just pulled up my plain underwear and snapped my bra behind my back when the door opened.

            “Rise and shine Riley! Your last te-“ Hunter paused, his jaw had gone slack and both his blue and brown eyes were wide. I was frozen, bending over to pick up the basketball shorts that I had dropped.

            “Oh, I-I probably should have knocked.” His voice cracked and he blushed. For the first time since he had thought Seth was tailing us, he had lost his cool. “I’m just…going to wait on the porch.”

            I nodded and he went to leave hesitating, and then finally closing the door after coughing. Snapping up so my back was stick-rod straight, it felt like my skin was on fire. My hands snatched up the clothes on the floor like lightning and I finished getting dressed. The shorts, as predicted, were too long; but they sat nicely on my hips. The shirt, a sky blue one with a care bear on it, was depressingly loose on my top half but quite snug around my hips. I grabbed my hair into a ponytail, my wanna-be strawberry blonde bangs falling into my face, before leaving the Cabin.

            This is going to be awkward.

*

*

*

*

A/N

Okay, So I forsee the minimum of ten more parts before "Part Two-July" Starts. And, just so you know. If this was a paper-back book it would be seperated into three parts (June, july, and August) and the numbers would not be there. I only put those there so you guys could remember were you were better.

But, This book really needs editing :(

And the next part will hopefully be out this week

wait....wait....was that.....?????

A HOT GUY BACKFLIPPING IN A BATMAN COSTUME PAST MY DORM?????

Sorry, I was yummily distracted!!!

anyways....

um...

what was I going to say?????

Oh, yeah, what do you guys think of Hunter? of Zoe? of any character??

And, I just started another book (Yeah I know, i already have two I very slowly update) and I am entering it in th eWatty awards so i would apreciate it very very much if you would take a quick look at it. It's called "The Day I Die" and it's a mystery/romance.

It's cute and mind boggling with a little hint of the paranormal so..

Please read!

The first chapter is up so..

BYE!

<3