Par One: june-39

“Wait, Grand and Alan?” Dasha gasped, “And you out manuevered them?”

            “Yes, that was exactly how Hunter reacted.”

            “You told Hunter?” She glared.

            “Well, he asked and he is team captin…” I smiled guiltly, “Besides, I did ask Cassidy to leave the room. Not that it didn’t stop Hunter from saying anything.”

            I pouted. I can’t believe he is telling her about this when she is the captin of the Blue teams enemy, the Yellow team. Are they in a relationship or something? Or maybe he just likes her?

            “What?” Dasha growled at the mention of her sister, interupting my thoughts. “Tell me immeadieatly what happened between them.”

When I sat down at the little round table for the debriefing, Dasha had demanded me to tell her about the meeting with her mom. I had told her my scores and the test before moving on to the actual test. After telling her what her mom had said to me on the bench in the hologram, I had mentioned who my chaser’s were. Who, of course, seemed to be a big deal.

“I will tell you,” I frowned, “After you tell me why Alan and Grand are such a big deal.”

“Listen, I am-“

“Dasha!” Missy interuppted the angry rant about to insue, “We might as well tell her.”

“Fine,” She grumbled and sat down. “they attended here a few years ago and went to Columbia College to continue thier spy training with missions. They left here with a ten on the finals-something equally notable from getting a ten on your entering exam. Blah blah blah. Basically, they are one of the best spys out there today.”

Well, that was interesting. The blah blah blah thing was definitely more then just blah blah blah though. I hate it when people hide things from me.

“Now tell me about Cassidy and Hunter.” Dasha frowned.

“They had two meetings by this old tree,” I shrugged. “The first time I easedropped on them was an accident, the second time I purposefully did so. They, espeacially Cassidy, seem very suspicious of me. Also, she say’s the Dean has been acting different towards my file because not only was it full of boring stuff, but the dean gave it to her.”

“My mom gave her your file?” Dasha gaped once again. “We will look into that after your exams. For now, let’s move on to…Gina.”

Finnaly, I get to learn about the cursed spot and what makes it so cursed. Leaning forward, I waited for her to speak. My mind exploded with questions and possibilities. I felt like I sat there forever before in awkward silence before Dasha spoke.

            “I decided you will be placed as our feild agent so we should debreif you immeadiately.” She squinted her eyes at me, “Nothing leaves this room, especially Gina.”

            She paused, taking in my silence as an agreement to keep things between us. She sighed and uncrossed her arms. She ran her hand through her thick locks and glanced at Missy, who slumped in her chair.

            “After Alison Whitney went missing, our replacement came in our second year. Her name was Gina. She had this laugh that just made you want to join in and get the joke” Dasha’s lips twitched, almost into a smile. Her brown eyes twinkled with amusement. “Everyone loved her. Leslie, Kendra, even myself. Missy became the closest to her though. They were hip to hip best friends. I asumed it was some sort of Georgia Girls thing because I’ve never seen anyone become that close that fast.