Part One: June-19

By the time I finished Braiding my wet hair into pig tails, Missy stepped out of the bathroom. Zoe immeadiately ran in. Jade still slept. Dasha sat at the table, her feet propped up on it, like the bad a** I wish I could be.

“Dasha!” She sang, “Ready to go get some breakfast?”

“Finnally.” She groaned and stood up.

“Are you comming too?” Missy asked me.

“What about Zoe and Jade?” I asked hearing the shower start, “Aren’t we going to wait for them?”

“No,” Dasha said as she quickly walked to the door, “We never wait for them.”

“They don’t want us to anyways,” Missy smiled, “So are you comming Riley?”

“Um,” I looked at Dasha, who tapped her foot with impatience. “I guess.”

Missy smiled and linked arms with me, she dragged me to Dasha and linked her other arm to her. The tall blonde then proceded to pull us to the dinning hall we met in yesterday. This time, however, there was not a huge crowd of people, just a neat line with a few groups, alot of who looked as confused as I felt yesterday.

“They probably just arrived today,” Dasha said, nodding to the people looking around the cafeteria with puzzled expressions, “They’ll be testing with you.”

“Oh,” I looked around, “What is that test about?”

“Well, we don’t know the specifics of the test,” Missy said, while pulling her right leg behind her, “But we can tell you its about the placements. Like I’m a gunnary expert, Dasha’s a fighter, Zoe’s computer wiz. Stuff like that. Your placed as a feild agent right now right?”

“Yes,” I said, remembering my appication and discussion with Hunter, “I’m a feild agent.”

“Right now,” Dasha rolled her eyes, “You only have potential.”

“True,” Missy nodded and looked back at me, “When you take the tests in each of the section, you’ll be ranked from 1 to 10 on your preformance. What ever your highest score is then you will be placed in that field.”

“And,” Dasha starred at me grimly, “If you don’t get a 6 or more on any of your tests, you’ll be sent back home. Your memory blocked.”

“Oh,” My eyes widened. I wasn’t ready to go just yet.

“Don’t worry Riley,” Missy laughed nervously and gave Dasha a look, “No one has ever been sent back, the dean and councelours never choose to bring a person here unless they would get a six on the area they appear to have talent in.”

“That doesn’t sound too bad,” I smiled and relaxed. Maybe I could do this. The test worries were a flowing right out of my mind as I stacked my tray with pancakes and a few pieces of bacon. I grabbed some orange juice and followed the blonde and brunette to a table by a window that took up the entire wall on one side of the building. “Hey, when do I actually take the tests?”

“Blue team is scheduled right after lunch,” Dasha frowned as she cut into her waffles. “My mom will tell you what test you will be taking and where to go.”

“Who’s your mom?” I asked, wondering if she would say Dean James. They had the same hair and body. Their lips were both pouty as well.

“The Dean.” She said tiredly.

“I thought so,” I said.

“Then why did you ask?” She snarled.

“I guess I just wanted to confirm it..”I mumbled and looked down into my pancakes.

“Dasha!” Missy hissed. “Be nice.”

“I was,” she growled, “And here are the twins. Perfect timing.”

“Hello again everyone!” Zoe said, sitting down beside me. Jade silently sat beside her, picking off of Zoe’s tray. “Are you excited for the test, Riley?”

“I’m a little nervous and confused,” I admitted.

“Don’t worry,” Zoe chuckled, “After you take it, everything is much easier. Its like school. At first it’s strange and new, but a day or two in your classes and it just becomes natural.”

“Thank you,” I said, Zoe looked at me strangely, “For making me feel less nervous.”

“No problem,” She nodded and turned back to her twin. Dasha and Missy were advidly talking. I went back to picking at my pancakes.

“Hey Riley,” A deep voice boomed behind me, I turned around just in time to see Hunter get punched in the arm by Dasha, “Ow! I see your still violent.”

“I see you still haven’t grown a pair,” Dasha smirked, stuck out her tounge, and went back to her breakfast.

“Demon Child,” Hunter shook his head and then looked back at me, “Anyways, Riley, The dean is ready to give you your testing room and time for your first exam.”

“Okay,” I said, piling back up my tray with trash. Hunter’s arm grabbed the tray before I could pick it up.

“I’ll get that,” He said, walking over to the trash can “I’ll be right back”

I turned back to the others and noticed they were giving each other strange looks.

“What? Is something wrong?” I asked, nervously.

“The dean doesn’t normally call students down,” Missy said, worried, “Normally she calls them out, when they are gathered in the auditorium.”

“And that meeting doesn’t happen for another two hours,” Jade grimenced, “Something is wrong.”

“I’m sure it’s nothing,” Zoe smiled at me, “It’s probably nothing at all. I bet she just want’s to talk to you because you are kinda old to be in your first year.”

“Yes, that’s most likely it,” I nodded my head. I turned around in my seat, watching as Hunter walked back towards us.

“Tell us what happens though,” Missy whispered, “We are your cabin mates, that’s what we’re here for.”

“Yeah,” Dasha hissed at her, “We’re not cabin mates for long thanks to that curse.”

“Hush up, Dasha,” Missy scolded, “Good Luck Riley.”

“Thank you,” I said, standing up as Hunter stopped infront of me, “I think I might need it.”