Part One: June-2

Spies. They are notorious heroes and villans that go unseen untiil the spotlight falls on them. There were spies in the Revolutionary War here in America, some were good and gatherered information for us. Others were bad that took information to England. Of course, nothing is ever just black and white because I am sure Great Britain found those spies the good ones. Then there is the people who gather information for both sides. They are only out for themselves and will do anything but take the syanide pill when caught.

Needless to say, being a spy means dealing with a shady buisness. I and everyone else knows this because of James Bond movies, charlie’s angels, and of course some know from personal experience. They are loyal to one only to decive another. They may decieve everyone, even themselves.

Point of my thought trail? Oh, that is whether I want to get into this or not. I am a nerd. I always do my homework. I get straight A’s. I normally don’t lie to my teachers. I normally do not lie to anyone at all. I am not someone to go into diguise, get information, and assasinate people. I am the girl that sits on the edge of a cafeteria table that you go to when you need help. I am the girl who wears dresses and skirts to school because jeans are unprofessional. So, why would I go to play the Spy game?

I need to think about this somewhere else.

I grabbed a yellow sticky note and scribbled Mom, went to The Shack, Be back by Six, -Riley. Running down the stairs, I slapped the note on the wall and grabbed my purse. Then I proceded to The Shack.

The Shack was a small smothie place, it had some sort of hawain beach meets sheep farm meets rocket ship theme. I am not exactly sure what the owners had in mind when they decided to keep parts of the Cosmic Omlet and Emerald Meats decorations. Then the fact they added their own things. And for some strange reason, it worked perfectly.

Not to mention they have the best smothies ever. I am officially addicted to their strawberry & coconut smoothies, the only thing on the menu I tried. I’m afraid to try another because I don’t want two addictions.

“Hey Riley,” Wendy, the cashier greeted, “How’s your summer so far?”

“Interesting,” I said as I sat down at the counter, “I got a ride home from Seth and been nominated to some big camp thing.”

“You got a ride in Seth’s car!?” She screeched, turning around mid-smoothie making “What happened? And only a week after he broke up with Alison?”

“Relax Wendy,” I laughed, “I will tell you if you finish my smoothie without making a mess.”

“Okay, you spill I won’t.” She turned around and continued the process.

“So I walked out of school and was a little late because the teacher needed to talk to me-“

“About a summer camp for super geniouses like yourself.”

“Yes, and Seth walks by and wishes me a happy summer and-“

“He asks if you needed a ride which you, of course, accepted.”

“First of all, no. Second of all, no interruptions. Third, you make me sound lazy! I like walking sometimes!”

“Riley, would you pass up on a ride with Seth?”

“Good point.” I grabbed my smoothie from her and dropped the exact amout of money onto the counter. I took the first sip and I was in heavan.

“Okay,” Wendy whinned as she jumped over the counter and into the seat next to me, “Enough of your Smoothe Orgasm and finish the story!”

“Well,” I said as I reluctently put down my drink, “I started walking home and he pulled up and asked if I wanted to ride with him. I told where I lived and we listened to Skillet on the way there. When he pulled into my drive way he put it on park and said my dress was pretty.”