Chapter 20

Max's hands dropped from my face and fell into his lap.

Anger started to bubble up inside me. He KNEW I liked Peter, he did that on purpose.

Suddenly I raised my hand and slapped his cheek creating a loud clap on the impact.

"I can't believe you would do something so horrid" I whispered to Max in disgust.

By the time I looked up to Peter he was gone.

Quickly I got up to find him. I caught him walking up the stairs.

"Peter! Wait!" As I got up and sprinted toward Peter, I knocked my knee on the corner of the coffee table, blood started to trickle softly from my cut.

It didn't phase me though, I kept limping toward him.

"Peter!"

Halfway up the stairs he stopped. Sighed. Shook his head and scurried back down.

"Peter let me explai-"

Suddenly his lips were pushed to mine. Sparks of excitement were let off in my stomach.

He pulled away.

"What was-?" I started to ask breathlessly

"-Something I should have done a long time ago"

I grinned.

Damn right you should have.

"Look about Max-" I once again started to try and explain.

"-he likes you, he was jealous, I get it, and you probably like him too"

"What? No! He's a friend!"

Although, not for long if he keeps this up.

"I didn't know he liked me, I swear!"

He scoffed

"Hah! You're either dumb, or blind"

"Hey! I have a great GP thank you and my eyesight is fantastic" I said proudly, crossing my arms and sticking my nose in the air in protest.

He laughed.

"Right." He nodded with a smirk and rolled his eyes.

Smug bastard.

**** Secret POV ***

Everyone is busy, no one will notice.

I can't do this anymore.

Live like this anymore.

I'm scared. I'm ALWAYS scared.

I've lost too many people.

There is nothing left to live for, who am I kidding, this isn't living.

We're just breathing and killing.

I'm tired.

I'm sore.

I'm infected.

I know no one realizes. I've hidden it so well. No one ever suspects me.

I don't even know how I got it.

But I can feel it taking over my body.

I have no chance!

If I continue like this, I'll turn and probably kill someone I love.

Just do it.

I watched my knuckles turn white as I gripped the knife with all my might.

I have to do this.

Walking up the stairs was hard. It's like my body knew what I'm about to do.

I hope everyone forgives me.

My finger clicked the lock on the bathroom door.

Climbing into the bathtub my body began to shake and tears filled my eyes.

I flicked the shower on and let the hot water Drench my dark hair and clothes.

Hopefully the shower will down out any unpredictable noise I might make.

This is it.

My ending.

My chapter of life over.

Quick slice to my wrist sent me into a shaking frenzy, it hurt but only for a second. Now I feel nothing but wooziness.

I'm watching my blood splurt against the tiles.

Everything's going black.

My head is getting heavy.

It's over.

Goodbye everyone.

See you in hell.

A/N: hey!!!! Soo who do you think it is huh? Well wait and see ;) thank you for the "hurry up and update" comments and you opinions of the chapters is so lovely. Sorry I took so long to update, what can I say? I'm lazy.

So I'd LOVE to see who you think it is! Comment! Vote! Follow! Love you all!!