Flashback Chapter

Flashback Chapter

The simplest things could either complicate, ruin, or strengthen ones relationship with another.

It was a gorgeous night in England, specifically in the province of Windsor. Although, night had bestowed among Windsor, the stars were not visible to the naked eye. But, nonetheless, it was still a beautiful night at the Windsor Castle.

Hundreds of fashionably dressed guests roamed the Royal ballroom, laughing amongst the latest gossips, catching up on compatriots they'd hadn't seen in years, and even drinking their night away. The King-Mathias and his wife, Miranda, greeted each guest respectively. It is their thirtieth year of marriage and they were a happy couple, the two. But, as they stood at the entrance door of the ballroom, they could sense that their eldest son was not as happy as they were in his own relationship with his fiancée.

Prince Vincent, the couple's son, might've been the only one who seemed to not have been enjoying the ball as his family's guests had been. He was seated at a round table off to the side of the room, a half empty wine glass twisted between his thumb and forefinger. It was a woman that he'd been gazing upon. She'd managed to catch his attention months ago, the moment she'd stepped into the castle on her first day. The tenth of March, he remembered so vividly.

The woman was short, but curvy with wild, curly-kinky hair. When it wasn't being tamed by a tight bun, as it is now, her hair would frame her oval shaped face, surrounding her head entirely. He'd spent months on end, thinking of the next time he'd feel her curly tresses through his fingers. It aroused him greatly to imagine the struggle she must've gone through to get her hair in its current state. The thought of her loose coils hanging on the nape of her neck caused an incoherent groan to escape his lips.

Coffee...light coffee is how he liked to describe her delicious complexion. But, her skin was not just the appearance of light coffee, it was like smooth coffee. Caramel macchiato. It was the coffee he drunk every Saturday with his younger sister, Genevieve. He didn't even like coffee; he preferred sweet tea. But, the moment he laid eyes on her beautiful complexion, coffee became his obsession. The thought of tasting her delicate skin, stirred the blood in his groin.

His eyes intensely raked over her toned body, slowing drinking in every curvaceous detail of her body. He imagined the facial gestures she'd make if he were inside of her...deep inside of her. He sensually licked and bit his bottom lip.

He groaned in sexual frustration, attracting the surprised expressions of a trio of elderly women. He sheepishly apologized as he rose from his seat. He didn't want them to bombard him with countless inquiries. He squeezed himself into the crowd to escape the older women, making his way to the other side of the ballroom. He was getting closer and closer to the woman he craved. Just a few feet away and he could already taste how sweet she may be.

She was alone, holding a silver platter in her left hand, hovering it above her shoulder. Generally, this was a good thing for him; but, whether there were witnesses or not, he was still going to get a taste of her.

Suddenly, just as he was in arm's reach of her, she turned in the opposite direction. He couldn't watch her in shock because her body was distracting him too much. His eyes were attached to her ample rear. He noted that, unlike the other maids, her uniform was a bit raised in the back end. It showed the deep arch in her back, as well the roundness of her backside. He loved it and it turned him on.

He watched as she made her way to a group of men. Although her face was stoic and emotionless, she knew the men lusted after her. They eyed her, hungrily, like a pack of wolves would a deer. It reminded him of the first day she began working at Windsor. He, too, eyed her like a piece of meat, just as he is now. So, who was he to judge? She isn't his, but she will be soon.