Realizations

"You never told me you fucked my brother."

I blinked wearily and wiped stray drool from my chin. My back ached from sleeping on the couch as I righted my body. "Good morning to you too," I mumbled as I stretched.

Something popped and I groaned. A pillow it my chest hard. "What the fuck?" I snapped looking at Marc.

His hands were balled into fists as he glared down at me. "You. Fucked. My. Brother."

"Quite a few times," I agreed angrily. "I was his whore, remember?"

Marc growled. "Did you like it?"

"Why don't you ask your brother!" I barked. I hadn't expected to be grilled about my past relationship with Red. It felt...uncomfortable doing so. "What time is it anyway?"

"Time for you to start your chores."

He swept out of the room like a little drama queen and I huffed. Red has assigned me a million a half tasks to complete in a day. Half of them were purely for the benefit of Cam who apparently couldn't lift a goddamn finger.

I finished around mid-afternoon. At that point the house was filled with the sounds of power tools and building. I retired to my bedroom which was even more trashed than last time. I grit my teeth and wondered if having a mate was really worth it. Of course my wolf immediately reminded me how much he meant to us which of course meant putting up with him.

As I laid back against the bed my hand found its way to my stomach. A baby? No. That was crazy. Or was it? It was all Marc was asking for. And building a family with my mate would be incredible but... I couldn't shake my worry about it. It was so unnatural.

It would make more sense to wait and see how it worked out with Cam. But Marc had seen male pregnancies in the Camp before. He would know. And he'd never put me in danger...

As I weighed the options back and forth Marc returned. He turned on the TV wordlessly--still pissed obviously. I wasn't sure what pushed me to bring up the Red thing. Maybe I was the fact that it was a stupid thing to be mad about? Maybe it was to end this silence.

"He owned me Marc. It wasn't like I did it intentionally."

"Did you like it?"

"No. I was always sore and he was rough." I rubbed his arm. "I'm not jealous that Cam's Red's mate if that is what you're worried about."

Marc spared me a look. "You could understand why I'd think that right? You've been pissing and moaning--"

"I know. My attitude has been pretty shitty lately. There's just a lot changing. Its overwhelming Marc. A new Mate, a new job, our way of life is changing... And now you want me to be a father? I'm scared Marc. What if I do a bad job?"

"Impossible." Marc smiled. "You'd make a wonderful father. We would make great parents."

"I guess I'll have to take your word for it."

Marc bit his lip. His hands slipped up the insides of my thighs. "Are you saying..."

"I'm saying that we're not trying to have a kid but we're not using condoms either. Whatever happens, happens."

A giddy sense of excitement filled me. The possibility of having something to love and care for was wildly appealing. "You mean it? Mason, you better be serious!"

His eyes lit up in joy at the mere possibility. I smiled down at my lap and Marc caught my mouth in a passionate kiss. My head spun as his hands slid over my body. The atmosphere turned heated rapidly as Marc climbed over my body hands pushing up under my shirt. I raked my hands over his back, tangling into his hair as he began to nip at my neck, edge closer to my left shoulder.

His intent was obvious but I wasn't going to stop him. I shuddered lustfully, grinding our crotches together as he moistened the skin he was going to claim. "Are you ready?" His voice was rough and his cheek pressed against my mine.

"Yes."

I would always have lingering fear and doubts. My life had just made me too guarded to ever dive into something, much less a relationship, full heartedly. I need a push. A decision maker. And the Mark on my shoulder would be just that.

His mouth settled on his selected spot. His tongue ran over the skin, a tickling and pleasurable feeling. "Are you going to--"

His teeth pierced the skin, cutting me off with a gasp. The pain blossomed out followed immediately by a tingling warmth that soothed any irritation and continued through out my entire body. It was surreal. Everything around me vanished and soon all there was, was a birdseye view of our wolves resting together in a clearing around lush greenery. It was peaceful.

Perfect.

Two souls had become one.

I'd never felt so open and vulnerable. He could see my true form. My ugly fur. And he still loved it. He still loved me. There were a lot of things I didn't know about Marc but one thing I did know of sure was that he did truly love me. All my imperfections and flaws. He accepted them.

And that was exactly what I'd been searching for my entire life.

I could feel his lips against my collarbone. He'd lifted my shirt off me, hands running over my chest and down to cup my crotch. I pulled the shirt over his head and admired his simple realness. He was extremely ripped like his brother. He was firm. You could see muscles beneath a thin layer of flesh.

I loved it.

I could look at his body forever. "I'm nothing special," he said as if reading my mind. "I need to work out more."

"No you don't. You're you. You're perfect." I sat up to kiss him and he stroked my jaw lovingly.

"I love you Mason."

"I love you too Marc." I smiled before I fisted his hair. "Now fuck me."

QOTC: Smutty scene next chapter or nah? What do you think about Mason's decision? How do you feel the plot's moving?
Goal: 20 comments for next update!