Branded [Private]

**This is a very short, violent chapter. Readers take warning. There is rape and violence.**

A/N: *shuddering* Soooo did not want to write that. My poor, poor Mason! But it was essential to the plot. I will update ASAP. Until then...enjoy, I guess? 😐 *shrugs then sighs**

My clothes were torn off of my body with such force I felt myself bruising instantly.

I tried to get up and closer to the fire where hopefully someone would get involved but a huge booted foot slammed me back to the dirt. I let out a gasp as air was knocked from my lungs.

Cool air pressed against my body as all my clothes save for my socks and shoes were removed violently. I felt like crying. This type of treatment wasn't new to me but it was still just as traumatizing every time. "Please," I moaned to no one in particular as a Delta and Red began to argue about who could go first.

"Shut up slut. Here's a thought--why don't you shut him up, hm? He's got a big fucking mouth."

Before long a dark haired man was kneeling front of me, thighs thick with muscle as he kneeled in front of me. "Open your mouth slut," he grunted, showing me his thick, long cock.

I tried to keep my mouth shut when a hit jarred my head. "Open your fucking mouth, you whore!" Red screamed, grabbing my nose and yanking up.

The pain made my mouth fly open in a scream, the man burying himself in the back of my throat. I gagged and hacked around the large, invading member but the delta just groaned, beginning to fuck my mouth in earnest. "That's right you little slut," panted the delta.

Suddenly I was being split in half. My screams were buried under the cock now deep in my throat. I felt like I was going to pass out. This kind of treatment should not be allowed for anyone, regardless of rank. I didn't deserve this. Me intervening had kept Red and all these other rapist assholes from being put to death by the Council of the Region. I didn't deserve this kind of shabby treatment. But I was still happy that Will had gotten away. He deserved to hang onto whatever innocence he had left.

The delta pulled his cock out of my mouth in time to shoot shot ropes of cum all over my face and hair. It was a degrading action that he sealed with spitting on me. Instantly the other Delta took his place as Red finished inside me, filling me with hot fluids. While I was gagging in the new, longer cock in my throat a thicker one lined up at my enterance, shoving inside me without any regard to preparation. Blood was the only lube used.

I felt myself drifting off as my lungs screamed for air and my lower back seared with pain.

I felt them finishing in a haze of agony. I could not wait to pass out and be free from this pain, even for a few minutes.

But Red showed me that the pain was far from over as his combat boot slammed into my ribs with a sickening thud. "You big mouthed whore! How dare you speak to me like that!"

I heard something snap as he kicked me again. I screamed in pain as he roared in anger. "You weak piece of shit--can't even take a hit?"

He grabbed me by the hair, hauling my bloodied and battered toward the fire. "You think you can run your mouth to me? You think you're tough? That I don't own you? I'll show you you little shit!"

I was thrown it not eh dirt at the waiting men's feet, hearing them laugh at my pain and terror.

What was he doing to do? My side was hot, swollen mass of pain and I couldn't get up if my life depended on it. My legs were covered in bloodied dirt and my face covered with semen. "Hey," I heard a familiar voice say, "what are you doing?"

Next thing I knew I felt pain on my ass cheek that made me fall unconscious immediately.

-unedited-