Nusiance

A/N: Comment & Vote!

"You're kidding me."

"I'm not laughing." Charlie's arms were crossed as he squared off with Red.

"Where will you go, Charlie? You're knocked up. Just stay here--I'll find a use for you." Red, always so compassionate, was in the middle of a fit because Charlie told him he was leaving. "Don't be a fucking idiot."

"Pregnant or not, I'm getting out of all this. I want to go home Red!"

"Home? Where? Do you even know how to get there?"

"I mapped it out. It'll take about a week but I can get there. In my Region prostitution of Omegas is illegal--no one would ever use me again." Charlie's voice was softer now. I could see cracks in his confidence. "Please Red. You let everyone else go home."

"They think you're dead Charlie. You can't just show up out the blue. You don't even know they your family is still there. Hell, you don't even know know the Pack is there! Didn't they get raided?"

"I saw my mom when they took me. She was alive." Charlie's tone was hard again. "You can't stop me!"

"At least wait until Spring Charlie. If you get caught in a storm, you'll die."

"I've lived through worse."

"Charlie, goddmanit, I'm trying to help you here! You're all so fucking difficult!" Red exploded. "I've got one whore trying to kill himself and another who thinks he can go back home as he hasn't been gone for ten years! You want to leave? Leave! But don't you dare drag your sorry ass back here after you get yourself caught again."

"Red!" I was surprised Marc had said anything.

He always agreed with Red. I put the fork on the edge of my plate and attempted to slide out of the room before Red turned his fury on me. "Mason help him get his shit. I want him out before nightfall."

My eyes squeezed shut as I tried to to figure out the best response to the situation. "Red--"

"Shut your fucking mouth and do as I say Mason!"

I looked to Marc for back up or support or something but all I got was that stupid look he always gave me. "Go." He said simply.

Charlie swallowed and crossed his arms. He looked uneasy. "I don't need anyone's help."

"Then get your shit and go. And when another rouge grabs you and makes you his bitch, I better not hear your crying to me."

"That's enough Red." I snapped.

"Marc I suggest you handle him before I do." Red snarled.

"Okay okay. Just take a breath Red. Goddamnit Mason--just follow fucking directions!"

I threw my hands up in frustration. "I don't need you." Charlie stated simply.

I of course knew better and followed him up the stairs. I watched him begin packing up his clothing with shaking hands. "Charlie--"

"I want to leave Mason. I have a family I could be with. I don't care what he says."

I did however. The danger was real--especially for an omega. And it wasn't just his life either. "Charlie at least do it smartly. Go apologize--he'll let you stay until summer."

"No he won't. He doesn't care about me--he never has."

"That's not true. If he didn't care he would have just let you walk out of here like he did with the others. He has a shitty was of showing it, but he cares about you Charlie. Don't throw this away."

"My mind is made up Mason. And I don't need your help. Why don't you get back to sucking his brother's cock? It's all you're good for."

"Don't be an asshole--"

"I'm not. I'm being real. I can hear you two arguing at night. I remember Marc. He's cold and he's manipulative. He's certainly Arrow's son."

"Stop it." It was like the floor was dropping out. "He's not like that."

"He won't slap you around Red. He's smarter than that. By the time he starts hitting you, you'll be convinced you deserve it." Charlie squared up with me and gave me solid push.

I let myself fall back into the hallway and he closed the door. I crossed my arms, ultimately disturbed by the certainty in his voice. Charlie had known Marc first... He'd know better than I would right?

Downstairs I started the dishes quietly. I could feel Marc watching me--he did that a lot.

"Shouldn't you be helping Red?" I finally asked.

"He's spending time with Cam. Are you alright?"

"Fine."

"Really? You seem a little...short with me."

"Well I'm not, alright?" I snapped. "Just...stop staring please."

"What's up your ass?" his tone was much less pleasant now--was he going to hit me next?

"Nothing. I just... I can't believe you'd let your brother--"

"Again with the Red thing! This is his house--he's doing us a big favor letting us live here. It wouldn't hurt for you to do a little more around here."

I spun around, mouth agape. "A little more? Besides cooking, cleaning, and waiting on precious Cam's every beck and call?" I countered furiously. "I'm not a goddamn servant!"

"Why are being so dramatic?" groaned Mason. "You're unbelievably obnoxious, you know that?"

"I'm obnoxious? Because I'm not a meek little omega who worships your goddamn cock?"

Marc got up and threw the chair back against the table. It hit the edge with a loud clatter; the wood splintered and flew everything. I shielded my face as the pieces scattered toward me. "What the fuck Marc!"

He left however, slamming the door shut. I couldn't help but cringe a bit. My jaw tightened as emotion overwhelmed me. "What the fuck happened down here?" Red demanded.

"Nothing." My voice broke and I hid my sob with a throat clear. I turned back to the sink feeling tears stinging my eyes.

"It didn't sound like nothing. You really like pushing people don't you? Me, my brother--"

"Why don't you go bully another rape victim, Red?" I snapped furiously. "Maybe you can push Will into trying to kill himself again."

His eyes lit up with fury. "Watch how you're talking to me. I don't care who you're fucking now--you're not above me showing you who's boss."

"Like you did with Charlie? Kicking him out, letting him get killed?"

"You little--"

"Am I interrupting something?"

I spun around at the foreign voice. Red retreated a few steps and took a few deep breathes. "No."

The man was tall and slender. He had large eyes with smokey hued iris. It didn't take long for me clue in that there was something shifty about him. "No?" the man snipped. "Seems like I was."

"It's fine. He's fine. Cam's upstairs."

"Wonderful." the man stepped inside and closed the door. He nodded at me as he passed.

I dried my hands and watched them climb the stairs.

Red must have found Cam his doctor.

QOTC: Thoughts?