First Time?

What Charlie had said bothered me.

Friendship was what kept me sane here. Even though Charlie claimed he did not need it, I worried he wasn't truthful. His life had been hard--at lest, what I know of it. And it bothered me that he was so cold toward me now. We were all in the den watching late night TV. We'd had two clients in the span of four hours so Red had retired upstairs give the guards full control and us time to watch TV while we waited. Alex had tucked himself under my arm looking on the edge of falling asleep. Knowing that was strictly forbidden, I nudged him a bit. Charlie wasn't nestled on the couch with the rest of us. He was laying across the arm chair, staring moodily off into the abyss. "I'll get someone for you," I heard the front-door guard say before he walked briskly in the room. "One of you. Let's go."

No one budged and I could tell he was getting angry. "I'll go," I voluntered quickly, before this became a problem and Red was called down.

Alex pouted as I left and I rolled my eyes. He was being awfully lazy these past two days. I ran my fingers through my hair and fixed my messy clothing before entering the Line-Up room. What I found there wasn't a single man but rather a whole group of them. Always a bit skittish around a group of men in a whore house, I instantly looked behind me for a guard who rounded the corners seconds after I looked. "He's pretty, ain't he Owen?" One of the large, bulky men cried, looking pointedly at a seemingly meek and uncomfortable though handsome man.

"I-I uhm, guess?" He looked just miserable, looking everywhere but me.

It only took me a moment to figure out what was going on here. This man was a virgin. I put a flirty face, moving forward slowly. The other men hooted and hollered like the idiots they were but I ignored them. "Come with me," I stated in a seductive, sultry tone.

His cheeks flushed: a strange look on a such a seemingly masculine figure. "Do I have to?" he suddenly begged. "I don't know what to do."

He looked a dark haired man with cruel, dark eyes. Their friends chortled at his fear. "Oh Owen. You're such a helpless prude. Mother would be proud." He stepped forward through and said, "You'll be fine. I'll coach your through hm? The least you could do however, is let me get one of my own?"

"Oh, uhm, I've got a fifty dinj to spend... Is that enough for two?"

The guard nodded his head, telling them to wait a moment as he went to get another. To my surprise it was Charlie who came loping through the door. I gave him a curious look that he ignored. "Alright," the other man exclaimed. "Hand over the money and you can officially have your first fuck, Owen."

The guard took the dinj note, passing back a coin for change. Owen pocketed it, taking his time, clearly stalling. "Hey whore."

Realizing I was being addressed I looked at the other man who I was thinking may be Owen's brother. "Why don't you lead him upstairs."

Fighting the urge to roll my eyes, I took his clammy hand in my own. It was almost endearing, seeing true innocence in a place like this. At the same time the knowledge that the innocence would forever disappear was there too. It made it hard to enjoy. "Uhm, what's your name?" He asked ackwardly as we climbed the stairs to my room. Charlie and his client trailing behind.

"Mason. You're Owen, right?"

"Mmhm." He looked back at his brother for reassurance and only saw his hand down the front of Charlie's jeans as they stood apt the bottom of the stairs. Charlie was arching into him, clearly enjoying the touch. "Great," muttered Owen crossly, looking forward again.

"You have nothing to worry about. I'm just some puny omega after all."

"I'm not afraid of you. I'm worried about fucking this up."

"And how would you do that?"

I ran my hand over the rough material of his crotch, noting a sizable presence. He grunted, "Blowing my load before I'm even inside you."

I laughed but then regretted at the look of hurt on his face. "No, no." I said quickly. "It's not you its just... You don't have to be inside me if you don't want. There's other things we can do. Or we can get right to it. You're paying, it's completely up to you. I'm at your disposal."

He frowned a bit. "That's it? No rules? That can't be too safe."

"It's not about our safety. It's about the money," I replied then remembered how angry ared would be if he knew we were having a conversation like this. "And don't worry about that. You're supposed to be enjoying yourself. Not fretting about me."

I heard Charlie moaned below me. I urged him up into my bedroom where he looked even more lost and confused. "So you'd like to do what?" I asked when we were standing in the low light of my bedroom.

He ran his hands awkwardly though his hair, grinning uncomfortably. "Oh, I dunno. What-what do you normally do?"

Again, endearing. I smiled, running my open palms down on his muscular chest, feeling his muscle contract under my touch. He moaned softly, as if this minor touch was heavenly. "Then, I usually run my hands down, over the man's abs and undo their pants." I whispered seductively, falling down on my knees. He looked down at me with heavily lidded eyes as I pulled the zipper down. "Then I'll pull down their pants, slowly, letting them feel the rough fabric on their skin."

Goosebumps rose on his exposed forearms as he clenched his hand. His cock strained against the dark elastic fabric of his briefs. But while his body was sure of what he wanted, he wasn't. His face was mix of regret and fear, making me unsure about all this. "Why are you here?" I asked finally, standing to look up at him.

He ran his hand over his face. "Because I'm a virgin." Was my his response. "And in our camp, that's not right."

"Do you not want to lose it?" I inquired softly.

"I feel like she's out there--my mate, I mean. I know that warrior wolves don't have them but maybe the Moon Goddess made an acceptation, you know?"

I didn't believe it in the slightest. There was no right or wrong in our world. Just the absolutes.

Omegas would always be whores and warriors our primary clients. But he could enjoy his little dilutions. I wished I could be as optimistic as he was. But, alas, my own future was too bleak.

"We can watch TV?" I suggested, suddenly ackward. This was the part that was mechanical. That was passionate and raw and requires no verbal skills besides the occasional praise or request.

"Yeah? And you don't mind lying?"

"Trust me. I've done worse."

~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~

Forty minutes later I was nestling in beside Alex who was snoring softly.

The guard locked the door after the men had left and gave us the nod for us to go to bed. Charlie hadn't come back downstairs, no doubt still crying himself to sleep. The other boys got up, dragging themselves to bed. I nudged Alex awake who whimpered angrily in response. "C'mon hun. You can sleep in my room if you'd like?"

He opened a big blue eye, smiling shyly. "Really?"

"Course. Just let me go take a shower and then I'll come in and join you."

"We can cuddle?"

"All night," I agreed. "Now let's go."

We climbed the stairs, passing a weary look Red who had three empty beer bottles in his hand, wearing nothing but a pair of tight black boxer briefs. His muscular torso was bronzed in the low light of the staircase. He yawned and nodded at me when I passed him. I copied the motion, heading into the bathroom while Alex shuffled into my room. I was happy to stand under the hot water. I felt relaxed instantly. I was too exhausted to even con wider ways to approach Charlie again. But I knew that with time, he'd warm back up. Charlie would get over my poor behavior and we'd go back to our friend/enemy relationship.

And that was all I could I really bet on.