Joy and Sorrow

A/N: *warnings* comment & vote!

"Fuck!"

"You're going to choke me," I pulled back wiped the drool from my mouth. "I told you I'm not deep throating tonight."

His cock stood stiff, slick with my salvia as his hands balled in the sheets. "Sorry baby--you're so fucking good at this!" He ran a hand through his sweat dampened hair. "C'mon baby--deep throat it--I know you can."

However delicious his cock was, the sexual tension between us heightened even the most casual of acts--this blowjob had started off a handjob! And I feared it wouldn't be too long before his cock found its way from my throat to my ass unless I put my foot down. But wow was it hard. "I know, I know. But right now we should just focus on..." what? Sucking his dick? I wanted him inside me just as much as he wanted to be inside me.

But I was reluctant to even chance a pregnancy. "Y'know Red and Cam fuck almost six times a day. He's a horny little shit now he's pregnant."

I sneered in disgust and pulled away from his cock completely. "It's weird you and Red talk about that kind of stuff."

"He's my brother--he cares if I'm getting laid."

"Weird." I stated again.

Marc pulled up his pants in disappointment and laid back on the bed. "I feel like we're not clicking."

"I feel like all we do is argue about sex." I countered.

"There shouldn't be an argument--you want to fuck, so do I. Hell I'll even put on a condom if you want!"

My brows arched. "You would?"

"Of course I would Mason. I want us to both be ready to have kids. And clearly you're not."

"I'm not saying never," I added nervously. "But...lets see how Cam's pregnancy plays out and then we'll have a serious talk about it."

"Promise?" He asked anxiously. "You're not just saying that?"

"I promise." I agreed with a nod. "I'm going to see if Charlie's woken up yet."

"I'll be here jerking off," replied Marc with a hint of moodiness.

"How about you find some condoms instead," I teased. "And after dinner we can have some dessert?"

"That's the worse innuendo I've ever heard for sex," Marc laughed.

My face burned. "At least I tried."

"You're gonna try tonight," he countered with a wink. "See what I did there? Practice."

"I'll practice tonight?" I tried feebly.

Marc rolled his eyes and I flipped him off. Downstairs Charlie was smearing peanut butter onto toast. He wasn't quite as round as Cam yet but he was heading there. He took a bit and started past me. "Wait." I touched his arm. "Will is okay."

"Great," Charlie replied. "Now let go of me."

"You're okay right?" I asked anxiously.

"I'm not off to slit my wrists if that's what you're worried about." His tone was harsh but there was hint of sadness in his eyes. "I can't. Not knowing that's it more than me now. Especially now he has no one left."

Was he upset that Raven had been taken care of? I expected him to ecstatic--thankful even! But there was sorrow at his death. Why? "He has you." It was a desperate attempt but at least I was trying.

"I guess. I'm going to leave I think, after Christmas."

Christmas...that was right around the corner. The human tradition faded from mind easily enough when I was worried about the Christmas Eve bid any longer. "And go where?"