Omegas On The Town

A/N: I was so pumped about this I could not help but update. I hope you like it! Comment, vote, and follow me! Thank you to everyone currently reading this! You're awesome and I'd love it hear from you.

Pic: Sammy

Peace Out, Girl Scouts

~Kate~

PS: see bottom of special update challenge.

"I can't believe he let us out," squealed Alex.

Fall was fit wrong the corner and the briskness in the air was coming back much faster than any of us would have liked. Alex was wearing an oversized gray sweater, jeans that were practically skin tight on his legs. With his wind swept blonde hair and baby blue eyes twinkling in the afternoon sun he looked delectable. "I know," I agreed, fingers scraping over the paper in my pocket. It was a list of what we needed. Red told me to bring back every dinj left over and he claimed to know if we cheated him. "So where do you want to go first?"

"Ooh, let's go see Patrick at the Pub." Sammy groaned, most likely thinking of the cheap, fried goodies he could get the with the ten dinj I gave him.

Patrick was a regular at the Pack House. He was a pleasant though and realized that we weren't just products; we were people too. "Why do you like that shit?" complained Charlie, hands shoved in his pockets. He was wearing a tight black sweater that showed off his soft curves and firm chest. "I'd kill for some of those fresh mangos they have at Reinson's."

"Those are so fucking overpriced," argued Alex with a roll of his eyes. Alex adored the sweet foreign fruit and knew the best places to get it at a reasonable price. "Eight dinjs each? A rip off. If we go down to the market, the vendors always have them for cheaper. Plus, they're fresher."

"Whatever you want," huffed Charlie. "I only brought twenty dinjs anyway. And I want some new lotion."

"Pub first?" begged Sammy, bottom lip protruding in a pout. "Please, please, please?"

"Didn't out just eat, fatass?" shot back Charlie.

"Hey," I snapped at Charlie.

Suddenly Sammy looked less excited and clearly upset. "I don't care. I'm not hungry anyway."

Sammy wasn't fat, but he wasn't as lean as us either. He liked to eat and so he did. Plus, those who came for him, liked that. They liked he had a soft tummy, bigger thighs, and a big behind. Not everyone likes skinny-minis like us. "We're going," I shot to Charlie who rolled his eyes. "Because I'm feeling a bit peckish too."

Alex nudged Sammy, trying to brighten up the dampened omega. "Say sorry," I whispered the ornery wolf. "You really hurt his feelings. He gets enough of it from Red."

"He's not exactly thin," argued Charlie. "What does he expect?"

"He expects you to be nice to him!" I cried. "Say sorry or go home."

"You can't--" sputtered Charlie, eyes narrowed.

"Oh yes I can," I argued, cutting him off. "I'm in charge of this trip. Red even said so."

"God! Fine! I'm sorry Sammy. You're not fat. I'm just being a dick."

Sammy didn't reply for a moment then glanced up at his bully. "It's okay. I know I'm a cow. Red told me yesterday. That's why he wouldn't let me eat. He says if I keep it up I'll weigh a metric ton. I don't really know what that is but it sounds bad. Plus he said no one would want me and then he'd have to get rid of me."

"You know that's not true," Alex argued, hand resting on the somber omega's shoulder. "You're adorable. Plus, there's nothing wrong with being a little thick."