Visting The Fire Stone Pack Part Two

They had greedy looks in their eyes.

The cluster of men was thick. They were all sturdy, muscular, tall, dominating types, eyeing us critically. Alex was looking around anxiously for his Messenger while Charlie just glared at the ground. Being in camps like this reminded him of his earlier life, before he was sold to the Pack House. "Take a good look boys--tonight they're all yours." A delta announced, a cruel light shining in his eyes.

"Dick," I heard Charlie mutter. His words were hidden, thankfully, under the crude sounds the Warriors made.

Most of these men had been waiting for this release all season, refusing to spend their money at the Pack House. Tahoe were the ones we tried to avoid. They went hard and came hard. They were the rough ones. The ones that nearly pull your hair out of your head. "Is that one available?" The brown haired wolf surrounded by a cluster of cronies pointed at Cam who pressed against Red's side almost pleadingly.

"No." Red's tone sharp and firm.

There was a murmur of disappointment through the wolves before the dispersed to do whatever exactly they had to do right now. We looked at Red who was kissing Cam with a passion we never saw at the Pack House. He was in a possessive mood right now. But once he started drinking he would get mean. And once he got mean, he would turn against not only us but Cam as well. It seemed that at least once when we visited camps, Red would get pissed off and throw Cam by the fire where the dunk wolves usually loitered and drunkenly tell them to 'go crazy'. It was always me who ended up leaving the tent or finishing with a client only to pick Cam up, bloodied and dirty, and clean him up. The poor omega would cry and ask me why his mate didn't love him.

"Let's go to the hot springs," Alex exclaimed. "We can clean up for tonight."

"Ooohhh, yes!" Sammy begged, clapping his hands together gleefully. "Can we go Mason? Please?"

"I don't care," I replied with a shrug. "Let's grab some stuff from the tent first."

I went back inside the tent, massaging my cheek as I went. Pulling fresh clothes and a towel along with sweet smelling soaps, we headed toward the hot springs. It was in a nice spot, on a smooth bed of rock. It had smooth sloping sides, large enough to fit nine or ten full grown Warrior's in it easy. So four omegas was very roomy. Not at all shy about nudity due to our 'profession' we stripped right down and slid into the steaming water. I rested my back against the side, sunk in to my neck. I let out a groan of happiness. All the travel had made my sore and this water was massaging all tension away. "We need one of these back home," Alex mumbled, scooting beside me. He laid his head on my shoulder. "I haven't seen him yet."

I had to force myself to care. "Sorry honey. Maybe he's off delivering messages? You could still see him tonight."

"Yeah," he mumbled. "You're probably right."

"How's you face?"

I looked at Charlie with an annoyed look. "It hurts some."

H gave me a look, sucking on his teeth. "That's too bad," he finally said, the closest thing to compassion Charlie would ever share with us. "God I wish I had eaten before we left!"

"I have some food back in the tent," Sammy said hesitantly, as if waiting for a mean to joke to be thrown at him.

"Should've known," snorted Charlie tilting his head back. "But sure. Thanks, I guess."

Sammy gave me a puzzled look. That one of the least-hurtful things he'd every said. I shrugged, trying to enjoy my time of relaxation before we had rough night of work. "He's being nice to Cam." Sammy said, looking at me. "That's a good sign right?"